• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im so f****ing fed up of this

mr_c

mr_c

When will it end??

I seriously dont know how much more of this shit i can put up with

raven

raven

When will it end??

I seriously dont know how much more of this shit i can put up with
*supportive hugs*

I know its tough at the moment so just remember. Its one minute at a time, just survive the next 60 seconds and then repeat.

If you feel able talk though whats troubling you.

raven

mr_c

mr_c

Thanks Raven.

Im finding it particulary hard tonight, i just wanna scream!

I just wanna be normal and stop feeling like i wanna die all the time.

Im on new meds maybe thats it

raven

raven

Thanks Raven.

Im finding it particulary hard tonight, i just wanna scream!

I just wanna be normal and stop feeling like i wanna die all the time.

Im on new meds maybe thats it
I can totally empathis with the urge to scream and wanting to be "normal". I have found that allowing myself to scream on the odd occasion has helped. Drive to the middle of nowhere and just let rip, allow yourself to scream and cry.

What meds are you on now? And you're right it could be the new meds effecting you.

*more supportive hugs*

raven

mr_c

mr_c

Im on venlafaxine, after two months of citalopram which just werent working.

I feel so down, im looking back at my life and its hurting me so much i lost my fiance the girl of my dreams through my emotionally cut off ways and severe mood swings, lost all contact with my family through the same thing.

Now after i tried to kill myself bout 6 weeks ago so much is changing in me, ive finally admitted to myself i need help.

I cant stop wishing that id done this years ago, was diagnosed with ADHD when i was in my young teens.

I feel so alone

raven

raven

Im on venlafaxine, after two months of citalopram which just werent working.

I feel so down, im looking back at my life and its hurting me so much i lost my fiance the girl of my dreams through my emotionally cut off ways and severe mood swings, lost all contact with my family through the same thing.

Now after i tried to kill myself bout 6 weeks ago so much is changing in me, ive finally admitted to myself i need help.

I cant stop wishing that id done this years ago, was diagnosed with ADHD when i was in my young teens.

I feel so alone
I'm on venlafaxine and it does seem to help so everything crossed it helps you too.

Its a huge step admitting that you need help, so well done. You will get better with the right combination of drugs and probably therapy.

Is there anyone you could phone and try and meet up with? Also, how about re-initiating contact with your family?

I know its only e-friends but you have friends on this group.

take care

raven

mr_c

mr_c

I have started speaking to my family again but i feel its only because of whats happened that they have come back into my life.

Speaking to friends doesnt work cause i dont wanna scare anyone.

I have started therapy i was referred by the crisis team to my local CMHT pyschiatrist who i saw last week for a assesment im going back next week.

This is the only place where i can get some of my demons out.

S

Soren

right with you mate.

just keep on with the therapy and the meds. nothing else i can say.

D

DELATEXT

Sounds like you're in the howling place, the black pit ?
The anger and helplessness overwhelm you,
as said by others hope the therapy helps and the meds,
remember you're worth while and unique,
gentle steps may lead you toward a better road,
one moment at a time.

:grouphug:

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Maybe you came off the citalopram too quickly? I did that last summer, was told to stop it dead and start on venlafaxine straight away, I had a very rough time then.

mr_c

mr_c

Thanks for all your messages guys.

Had a bad day and even worse night yesterday, everytime i think im starting to turn a corner i come crashing back down. What makes it worse is that a recieved a letter from my employer stating that my company sick is running out this week and after that it will go to ssp, which im really stressing about because i cant live on that but on the other hand going back to work at that moment is simply not an option. I mean if i cant control my emotions in my house, how the hell can i do it in work?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Depression Forum 8
I Depression Forum 25
I Depression Forum 2
L Depression Forum 5
D Depression Forum 1