• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm so depressed, nothing is worth being here for

V

voyager

I can hardly bring myself to write on here even. I just want to curl up and stay in my bed for months. Why do I have to keep on and on, putting up an act. It's work that makes it more difficult. Being a carer doesn't pay well, yet I was enjoying it a few months ago. I have that being sucked down a plug hole feeling again and everything is too much.

Sorry to bring more doom and gloom, I used to be all jokey on here, it now I'm not, I fear people won't like me. It's such an effort. I've been like this for 28 years now. Help me God please!

I think of walking in front of a truck, I wouldn't feel it.........

Please ignore the signature at the bottom, this isn't really me any more.

T

Topcat

Big hugs V :hug: :hug:
Don't walk in front of a truck :(
This repetitive cycle of shitness totally sucks I know xxxxx
Am rubbish at advice
Xxxx
Sorry :hug:

mami5

mami5

Sorry you're in a bad way V. It is hard to put on a face and pretend everything's ok when it's really far from it, but we still do it somehow.

Don't worry about not being jokey all the time, we all have our ups and downs, that is why we are here. We understand and still like you for who you are.

Be kind to yourself and take care :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

M

Mastiff mom

Dearest Voyager, I feel so much for what you're going through. I've been there and it's hell. I'm sending you a big hug and want to encourage you to hang in there. Do you have any people; family or friends you could reach out to? Know that I care and will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Kerome

Kerome

Lots of hugs v :hug: sometimes life is easy and happy and cool, and sometimes it becomes more challenging. Low energy is a particular trap that I've had to contend with as well, it's insidious and all you can do is become really physical and focus on getting enough exercise and eating healthy. It's the time of year as well, maybe see the GP and see if he can get you examined for SAD (seasonal adjustment disorder) and maybe you will get one of those daylight lamps...

Take care :)

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

awww voyager xx im so sorry you are struggling xx i can really empathise xx dont worry about not being funny on here anymore x we cant always be funny xx keep posting to get the support you deserve xx im sorry work is not good ,im sorry life is not good but im sure ,i KNOW it will change if you just hang on in there
lets get through this together lots of love from fairy lu xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Don't apologise for how you feel, V. We're here to help.:hug1:

Sounds like you're really struggling at the moment.

Perhaps hold on to the fact you were enjoying your job. Even though you've been suffering with your mental health issues for so long, you have also felt enjoyment at times.
It's really important to remember the good.
Depression can be relentless and unendurable, but things can (and will) ease off for you.

What can you do to make life a bit easier at the moment? How can you take care of yourself? x

B

BAGGPUSS

Voyager xx good to see you back, big hugz please stay safe none of us want to loose another special person :hug5:

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Voyager we like you for you. We don't expect you to be jokey a the time. I'm sorry your feeling so awful honey. Do post about how things are for you it's good to reach out and get some support. Thinking of you :hug1: xxx

V

voyager

Thank you, you lovely people, I really appreciate your responses. You have helped me :hug1:xx

mami5

mami5

Hope you'll be feeling better soon. :hug:

Never be afraid to ask for some support.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx