im seriously a weirdo

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Xxxx its all okay xxxx

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

this is why I say I should be alone
I misinterpret everything and get hurt too easily
I think it's easy for anyone to misunderstand some thing online , it's why I find it easier to talk with you xxx

Lunus

Lunus

It’s horrible to live on your emotions but like a wave they reduce and your feelings return to normal. I hope you feel better about things soon. x

Keesha

Keesha

So do I
I misinterpret many people in my rare social interactions with people and get hurt very easily and I’m now 59. There have been many misunderstandings in my life; many caused by me.

There have been so many times that I’ve cried and got all bent out of shape for nothing. The good news is that I’m often wrong about my thoughts and when I discuss it openly and honestly with my family and friends, usually they understand that it’s an illness

It’s ok to not be a perfect human being.
Nobody is. :grouphug:

E

EstherRose94

From what I can tell, hermit is grateful to have you too ❤

And um yes sentences are confusing. I agree with you there 🙈☺

megirl

megirl

I get hurt easy but often stand back and think what is actually the reality what are my emotions doing and what has this triggered these emotions that are going on

Shingle

Shingle

I always have too but now i don't care as much what other people think. I tend to just stop having anything to do with them, isolating myself you could call it. Maybe we fall into two camps: confront or walk away. I prefer to walk away. Third camp is to walk over it and focus on what is important in your life.

Maybe too it is about knowing deep down who you are and what you are all about, and accepting that person. I think i am starting to know my faults anyway, so if someone points them out, or misunderstands me which is a major upset, i don't react much. It is hard to not say something.

I know my post is not making much sense, mixed up, sorry. Getting upset about things maybe just shows you care.

megirl

megirl

I have to say after my marriage breakup 2 of my friends pretty well told me to piss off, I was devastated at that time so much going on and that. I had done so much for those 2 never much in return I didn't realise it then. I look back and think what cows I needed someone to help lift me up.
Anyway it shows their true colors.

megirl

megirl

I have to say after my marriage breakup 2 of my friends pretty well told me to piss off, I was devastated at that time so much going on and that. I had done so much for those 2 never much in return I didn't realise it then. I look back and think what cows I needed someone to help lift me up.
Anyway it shows their true colors.