• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Im screwed.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Im screwed these hitmen will have me killed on live tv in here. I want give in myself tonight to these voices but if i dont these hitmen will have me killed sometime and where better then on live tv. Wont be tonight though cos the nfl is on and wont get enough viewers if they show both at once so i feel safe for tonight i guess. But in time. But maybe they are doing me a favour just end all this loudness even if they made it in the first place. I dont care anymore just make it shut up anyway possible i dont care who kills me, me or them now. Just stop, i need it to be over.

L

Ladyfair

Im screwed these hitmen will have me killed on live tv in here. I want give in myself tonight to these voices but if i dont these hitmen will have me killed sometime and where better then on live tv. Wont be tonight though cos the nfl is on and wont get enough viewers if they show both at once so i feel safe for tonight i guess. But in time. But maybe they are doing me a favour just end all this loudness even if they made it in the first place. I dont care anymore just make it shut up anyway possible i dont care who kills me, me or them now. Just stop, i need it to be over.
Hi you are very brave to go there, I wish you well.🌈

soul searching

soul searching

Hi Ladyfair! I'm sorry you are in such a bad place. No one is going to hurt you. You are having a very scary delusion. Are you getting any professional help. I think you really need emergency care. I think you should call 911 about your delusion(not about hitmen trying to kill you).

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Hi Ladyfair! I'm sorry you are in such a bad place. No one is going to hurt you. You are having a very scary delusion. Are you getting any professional help. I think you really need emergency care. I think you should call 911 about your delusion(not about hitmen trying to kill you).
Do you mean me? Im currently at the psych hospital and thats why i think they are hitmen that will be out to kill me here eventually and itl be on tv but id been sectioned of i didnt come voluntarily. So i had no cjoice but to come.

soul searching

soul searching

Oh, so sorry for you! I guess they are telling you the same things, that you are having a really bad delusion. I don't know if my words can help right now, but you are safe. No one is going to hurt you. You are in the best, safest place you can be right now. You probably shouldn't watch tv right now. It will only make your delusion worse. Being involuntarily sectioned sucks. I was once put in a 48 hour hold in a mental facility for thoughts of suicide. I told them I was fine just to get out. That was not a very healthy way to behave. My problems got a lot worse. So, my point is, try to accept all the help they can give you. It's the only way you will feel better. :grouphug:

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

What poor person will they go after after they finished me off. Who next on their list. I need stop them doing this. The police will not listen. Its murder.

soul searching

soul searching

You are going to be ok! If you are in a hospital, like you said, I'm guessing they have given you medication and will be talking to you about these horrible delusions. You are going to start to feel better soon. Time for you to reclaim your brain! Wishing you mental health!