• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm Screwed

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So depressed. Done nothing but watch netflix today. No school work. Can't keep going like this. I'll fail if I do. Miss my therapist so much.

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know I sound like a broken record, but I am so scared that my therapist will cancel again. I'm so scared. And I'm scared if she doesn't cancel that I won't be able to express the things I need to express.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You aren't sounding like a broken record, it's understandable how you are feeling.

:hug1:

x

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
One more day to go. Tomorrow's Tuesday. Therapy is Wed. 9 a.m. If I don't hear from her tomorrow that is good news.

trinny

trinny

therapy

Missed shrink apptment so have to go back docs to request again apptments three months apart not sure moving forward in therapy although on correct meds got social worker not sure her role thinking giving pc wellbeing a try any advice appreciated

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hang on in there.:hug:
I'm sure the appointment will go ahead as planned. x

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's cancelled again. I want to die. She wants me to neurotherapy with her colleague, but I don't want to. What I needed was to talk. Attachment and fear of abandonment issues are being made even worse. I am so mad at her for being sick and cancelling again. I haven't seen her since Dec. 29 and I need to talk. But I am so fucking pissed off at her and I know I shouldn't be because she is sick, but why did she have to get sick now when I need her so much.