I'm scared...

K

katxx8002

I need help with what to do with my life because things haven't been the best and I'm scared and feel very alone right now. I think I've pushed it aside long enough and now it seems to have gotten worse and I can't seem to find any help so that has made me lose hope as well. I feel like my mom isn't fully supportive and there for me and I don't have nobody else. I really wish I could die because there's no point in living anymore, I'm miserable so there's no sense. I don't even know why I bother trying to find help for myself. I just wish I could be happy again like I used to be years ago and go back to those times.

I'm also very sad because my birthday was on Thursday and I didn't get to do anything special and I guess I feel like a piece of crap and that's how everyone makes me feel. I'm not special to anyone and I don't matter so I feel worse about myself. I absolutely hate when my birthday comes around now because I think of it as "just another day". :(

I just really wish I had someone I could trust to talk to and support me but I feel like that's all a lost cause and I will forever be stuck in this mess. It's like nobody seems concerned about me and that's why I feel the way I do. I don't even know why I make a big deal about it, I probably sound pathetic or very dramatic about all this but it's bothering me and I had to get it off my chest a little.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
You can talk to me, I'm sorry you are struggling.
Please don't give up hope in finding help.
Well done for coming to the forum.
Take care

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Hello Kat this sounds like a tough place right now. Maybe look else where other than your mother.

In this life we have to go out on a limb to find help and support in the family is rarely the place to find it. You are not pathetic or dramatic.

Yeah birthdays …in a way its good that you are seeing this i say this because it is the beginning of a new way of doing things. i.e looking outside of the family and reaching out to others

P

pcoventry

HI Kat,

On my birthday in 2014 which is right next to Xmas I got to my parents house and burst into tears - I came home again. Ive not celebrated anything since - Mum died 2 years later - my dad is not very well. I have children who have passed.

It's really not good is it - but you are not on your own so please remember that x