• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im scared of posted on here

Linda1989

Linda1989

Im paranoid thinking people in my town will read my post. I cant escape from them, people in my town are evil maybe im getting sick again. Im tired of people staring at me my name is always in their mouth all I do is stay home. I cant be around them because people lie on each other hoping someone will beat you up. I was more comfortable when i visit my sister in another state, i went to the mall and no one stared at me when i go to the mall around here people are just looking at what your wearing just everything. I dont want to up my dosage because im losing weight and I have diabetes. Can it be the coffee causing my paranoia?

Daybreak

Daybreak

If you're scared that other people will read your post, be vague. Don't leave too many details, in which they can use to determine it's you.

L

linus

Coffee can elevate your mood, try to see what happens without it for a few days

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi,
Do you have a crisis team you can contact? Or a nurse practitioner?
It is safe to post.
Hope you feel better soon
Hugs

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I got the same problem, I'm afraid to post here, I feel like I'm being watched and it makes me feel so many bad things.

Linda1989

Linda1989

Hi,
Do you have a crisis team you can contact? Or a nurse practitioner?
It is safe to post.
Hope you feel better soon
Hugs
I have a nurse he is really caring and young, I have a crush on him🥰. Human service had a crisis number

L

Lab rat

I have a nurse he is really caring and young, I have a crush on him🥰. Human service had a crisis number
I have a crush on my cpn too, she’s a babe! And I’ve only ever seen her in a mask. But a crush is just a crush, I’m happily married and would never rock the boat. I’m lucky, I married my soul mate!

Linda1989

Linda1989

I have a crush on my cpn too, she’s a babe! And I’ve only ever seen her in a mask. But a crush is just a crush, I’m happily married and would never rock the boat. I’m lucky, I married my soul mate!
Hope I find my soulmate who is my exact oppsite.

B

Blackrose09

I cant escape from them, people in my town are evil maybe im getting sick again. Im tired of people staring at me my name is always in their mouth all I do is stay home. I cant be around them
I was more comfortable when i visit my sister in another state, i went to the mall and no one stared at me
I feel the same.

I can be more comfortable in a big city where everyone is busy and don't stare or gossip.

Sorry my English is not perfect.

T

TyFence

I feel people look but I just let it bounce off and Talk But hopefully it Does hopefully the same. Well some of the time. I served in sa soup kitchen and had to learn to cope.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

Weird. My mind is on business 24/7..

Sadly.. I mentor my family members. Almost daily..

I can't help it. And I can't stop.

I feel like at times.. Behind closed doors. They are like... He's at it again !

But I don't care. I do it anyway.

Who cares? Whether its my inner insecurity. Or if they actually do.

Do not feed into it. Walk. Ride a bike. Fish..whatever.

Let them stare.

It only means that you are beautiful!

You have fans!

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

YOU ARE ONE WITH THE FORCE.

THE FORCE IS ONE WITH YOU. 🙏