• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im ruined :(

A

abertha

I went to my partners co workers house last night. He is a big time pot head, I smoke some myself, but I must just have had around 5 tokes of what he was smoking and I was completely ruined. I don't fully understand norwegian yet, so sitting there with everyone talking really fast in a language I didn't understand really screwed me up. we were high, like seriously screwed up high for hours after. I feel terrible today. Not going there again :( This is a sh!t place.

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

hi ya abertha,my advice to you is,do not smoke anymore ever again because you will end up like me.in the end you will get feelings & thort about killing yourself & allsorts.trust me i did not think this would ever happen to me,BUT IT DID

take care ;)

A

abertha

Oh yes. I already have those thoughts. Thanks x

CelticTwilight

CelticTwilight

Personally, I think that is excellent advice and now detest the stuff and haven't gone near it for over 15 years. Even the smell of it, including that deoderant or aftershave makes me feel nauseous.

Good luck and I hope you are feeling better soon,
CT

K

kjarva

hi ya abertha,my advice to you is,do not smoke anymore ever again because you will end up like me.in the end you will get feelings & thort about killing yourself & allsorts.trust me i did not think this would ever happen to me,BUT IT DID

take care ;)
I would disagree, but not in the large scheme of things. I know I'm only new to the forums but I feel free will and personal limits are a major factor. I personally stopped smoking pot when I was 22 - my dad and his brother by that point were both schizophrenic and pot massively brought (my uncle in particular) their psychotic breaks on. I personally thought that when I smoked pot that I was fine on it and it relaxed me, it was only from speaking to some very good friends that I have known from childhood that I realize that it actually makes me very paranoid to the point of being delusional.

I have friends who have smoked pot since they were 13 and are fine, however I know and have done since I was 22 that pot and me do not agree and haven't touched it since. I feel it is very much a personal thing and that each individual has to judge their limits and boundaries. although that is probably the bleeding heart liberal within who is talking ;)

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

i also have mates that have smoked it for years,as long as i have anyway,they are still ok at the MOMENT but lets see what they are like in 10 more years or so,i stand by my words,cannabis is not a game & i never wont to see my kids start smoking it,i hope to god that the law gets it off the streets for good by the time my kids get to that age where they will most proberly get pulled into trying it just like i did.

i did not have any problems with it for the first 15 years of smoking it everyday of my life,or atleast i did not think i had any problems,well my mum allways tryed to tell me i was not acting right but i just could not see it.

i think free will and personal limits is just asking for trouble

i fully respect your words though kjarva (y) :):)(y)