i'm responsible

E

EstherRose94

You won’t break the rules midnight it’s okay. If you want to you could write down whatever you’re afraid of saying on a piece of paper and rip it up. Then you get it out but it’s not posted. Does that make sense? Maybe then the urge you’re trying to fight off will calm down.

E

EstherRose94

Is it evening time over there? Are you able to let yourself have a relaxing evening with the kitties? Then you don’t have to worry about anything else for the rest of tonight and I’m sure you’ll feel better tomorrow. Did you have to work today or have you been home?

E

EstherRose94

I’m gonna do some yoga. I’ll link if I find a good video to follow ☺️

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Is it evening time over there? Are you able to let yourself have a relaxing evening with the kitties? Then you don’t have to worry about anything else for the rest of tonight and I’m sure you’ll feel better tomorrow. Did you have to work today or have you been home?
its late afternoon over here, need to get dinner sorted

E

EstherRose94

Here’s the stretching I meant to post yesterday
. It was nice but I didn’t finish the whole thing haha.

E

EstherRose94

Haha never heard anyone say rust bucket and it made me laugh. I’m sorry though, car trouble is so stressful.

S

simonr1978

i don't know what i believe in x
idk yet

still fretting too much about fractions :cry:
Sorry for the late reply, but have you tried the Open University's free courses? They cover practically every every subject matter available and I finally understood trigonometry thanks to doing one of them. I might be able to offer some direct help if you need it, no guarantees though.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Sorry for the late reply, but have you tried the Open University's free courses? They cover practically every every subject matter available and I finally understood trigonometry thanks to doing one of them. I might be able to offer some direct help if you need it, no guarantees though.
it wasnt maths fractions i was fretting about it was forum fractions as in the punishments i cant say more than that :panic:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Meet me in the dark Self Harm Forum 2
Shy Smile Self Harm Forum 7
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 21
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 44
R Self Harm Forum 2