i'm responsible

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

If you're so powerful that you can cause suffering for other members then you would also have the power to take away suffering.

Can you remove my PTSD?

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Nope.Didnt work.See,you don't have the power to cause suffering,it's just your mind playing tricks on you.

I used to believe if I talked about the traumas and abuse I went through as a child it would cause bad things to happen to other people.My therapist would tell me I'm not that powerful.He would ask things like if you're that powerful then why don't you win the lottery,why don't you cure everyone around you,etc.It really made me stop and think and helped my irrational thinking.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

maybe though i have the power to cause suffering but not remove it :panic:

maybe thats why so many here are suffering and maybe why Ebony got so sick and maybe why Willow's got her heart murmur :cry:

i'm sorry for being the cause of so many suffering on here :sorry:

maybe thats why i found out by accident that connect was looking in this thread cause i cause suffering and cannot remove it and am getting watched to make sure i dont make more suffering by being on this forum :cry:

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

maybe thats why so many here are suffering and maybe why Ebony got so sick and maybe why Willow's got her heart murmur :cry:

maybe thats why i found out by accident that connect was looking in this thread cause i cause suffering and cannot remove it and am getting watched to make sure i dont make more suffering by being on this forum :cry:
Nah,it's just irrational thoughts/ thinking.

Trust me on this and try to ignore your thoughts and thinking,it's BS.

Luci

Luci

I have never experienced any suffering in your hands, only support and encouragement ♡

Lunus

Lunus

From a rational and grounded standpoint I can tell you that people suffer on here because we are ill. It’s got nothing to do with you or anybody else. Everyone was ill and suffering long before we even found this forum so how could you possibly be responsible? So maybe your thoughts are totally irrational and not really true? You are NOT responsible for anyone’s thoughts feelings or behaviour, they are. You are only responsible for you.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i had to self harm so i feel some of the suffering that everyone here is feeling :cry:

i just put Ebony's name back where it was cause i must never forget her :cry:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Meet me in the dark Self Harm Forum 2
Shy Smile Self Harm Forum 7
Urban Hermit Self Harm Forum 21
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 44
R Self Harm Forum 2