• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm Really Upset

L

Ladyfair

I'm through and I mean it this time. I was talking to ex sister I should have known better to tell her my feelings. I told her I couldn't get my laundry done because of anxiety. The laundry room is down the hall and it causes me terrible anxiety to go in there. I'm always afraid other people will be in there. Plus I'm having an anxiety attack because I have a doctor appt on Monday. She refused to understand anxiety and said, quote You should here your F..... self. I was explaining how I just can't help it she always makes cruel remarks about MH. So I asked her to call my other ex sister who works in a laundry place and ask her if she would do my laundry once a month and I would pay her. She could do it right there where she works and bring it to me. First sister called her BUT didn't tell her what I told her to say. Other sister said NO! she won't do it. I'm through they are the only family I have and they are useless. I'm so upset but I'm through with the both of them. I tried to be kind to them but it's useless. So It is what it is sad to say. One ex sister watches videos all day but won't look up my MH issues. Dosent care, the other one shows more attention to her good for nothing boyfriend than me. I have no support from them no understanding. I have to wonder if deep down they hate me. It ok because I know I would do anything to help them if I could, I wouldn't want to be like them.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hi

Most folk are simply afraid and ignorant of Mental Health issues. They do not want to face it.

Now my parents are gone - I don't have family support either. My ex brother is more interested in his image and being rich than me.

L

Ladyfair

Hi

Most folk are simply afraid and ignorant of Mental Health issues. They do not want to face it.

Now my parents are gone - I don't have family support either. My ex brother is more interested in his image and being rich than me.
I'm sorry burt, if they ever have to walk in our shoes than they will know the hell we live with everyday. Thank you for your response.☘

B

BoutonLune

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm so sorry you had such a nasty response Ladyfair. I agree with Burt. Most folk are ignorant about MH issues. Many also seem to want to remain that way.

I wish I was near you and could help in some way :hug:

Jolly

Jolly

So sad ladyfair. As Burt said people do not understand how crippling it can be to be in our shoes. I will send you a bunch of flowers 💐 xx

L

Ladyfair

I'm so sorry you had such a nasty response Ladyfair. I agree with Burt. Most folk are ignorant about MH issues. Many also seem to want to remain that way.

I wish I was near you and could help in some way :hug:
Thank you that's really nice of you.