• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm really trying to figure out how in the world are people watching me.

T

Tvgirl

This camera has to be high tech for it to work like this. I can't find a camera anywhere on me. What in the world is going on? I'm tired of the tv talking about me. Where is this camera on me?

K

Kiingyee

This camera has to be high tech for it to work like this. I can't find a camera anywhere on me. What in the world is going on? I'm tired of the tv talking about me. Where is this camera on me?
what do they say tvgirl?

L

linus

It doesn’t work this way @PastelKittenX . I remember at least 2 other people here: Rebecca1 and salima (or so), they both were really stuck in their delusion. Rebecca is still talking about the space ghost threatening to kill her and the other one kept a long discussion about the hateful God that wants to rape her, eventually she got some meds that really helped her. But just saying don’t believe that it won’t work.
However I think at least what you @Tvgirl can do is to try to do some things differently and see if anything changes for the better. I suggested to stop using the TV, try to isolate yourself for 30-40 days, not by leaving your home, but just by keeping it low in your room and do some regular walks far from other people

K

Kiingyee

It doesn’t work this way @PastelKittenX . I remember at least 2 other people here: Rebecca1 and salima (or so), they both were really stuck in their delusion. Rebecca is still talking about the space ghost threatening to kill her and the other one kept a long discussion about the hateful God that wants to rape her, eventually she got some meds that really helped her. But just saying don’t believe that it won’t work.
However I think at least what you @Tvgirl can do is to try to do some things differently and see if anything changes for the better. I suggested to stop using the TV, try to isolate yourself for 30-40 days, not by leaving your home, but just by keeping it low in your room and do some regular walks far from other people
@Tvgirl i agree, try different shows as well, rotate content if your watching shows or youtube. Take breaks from certain shows. Also intent, go in with the intent of watching w/e you'd like to watch & try your best to ignore anything that may pertain to your own life.. i have to do this every day. Aloof i guess.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

Search with in your own self.

Whatever is there....

Can never be as beautiful as you are. Inside. And out.

I have dealt with episodes as yours through out life.

It comes and goes. It is activated by multiple things.

That may take a few hours to figure out if you focus on it.

But.understand this.

Its simple.

There was a time when nothing like this ever happened or came across your mind.

And now.

What we are looking for is a bridge back to that time... At times... And only sometimes.

Life is like a river that feeds into a lake and banks into an ocean. We must see and be seen but believe in our own sea.

Vast. Beyond the reach of anyone... Who can't seem to grasp how vast and deep we can be.

Understand that these episodes do not exist. Only in our minds due to unknown stress.

Its ok to say it. I know that I am glitching... Thinking some nonsense bs. I can't fully control it. But its ok. I am working on that part.

And my greatest weapon is knowing that I am in full control; and its not real.

I laugh about it. There have been times that I cry about it. But I never let it stop me.

If my insecurities tell me I can't go out for a nature walk. Guess what? I walk as far as the eyes can see. I go further than my imagination can imagine. I even travel through time.

Why not? You only have one life. One body. One mind. Some come a little damaged from the factory ... Like mine. Others were damaged during packaging and shipment.. Like mine.

But all can be refurbished... Salvaged... Like mine.

You see? Mind is working all right again.

A few days weeks and months pass... It might get jammed. But no worries. Spit on the game cartridge.. Wipe it. And play nintendo!

Everything works perfectly fine!

Sometimes in life we need two controllers. Super Mario Bros and a friend.

Your friend may not have a color tv... Like me. But I will always be here to play with you. And pray for you. And be your friend.

There are millions and billions and trillions of us here for eternity online. We are helping future generations cope with new found hope.

This is seriously no joke.

Together we all coach.

Here we connect our thoughts. Our souls. We are alone no more. ..

You fear televisions. Lets all laugh outloud as hard as we can...about it.. Like when we were 3 years old!!!!!

I am afraid of fans! I hate the sound of fans up close!!!! Funny @$!#: right?

Its ok. Its who I am. Its an essential part of me. @$!# it. I am honest about it. I am still a great person. God loves me. God loves you. We all love you because we all love each other.

So what society says things? I don't give a @$!#. So what people say things? Words don't pay any of my bills or feed my family... Or provide for my churches? Or help my community. ... I just don't give a @$!#.

People who talk bs... They don't know @$!#.

They have no idea what going through something like this is.... @$!#. I still smoke my weed... Most of the time it helps.... Indica only for all mental limitations.... Please. Sativas are dangerous for us...

Sometimes.... It aggravates me.... Just a little tiny 2% but I don't stop.

Let people judge. Mock. Laugh. Its ok. Because I love me. You love yourself. You want the best for yourself. Do not let anything stop you from being the best you can be, and enjoy your life.

You are a blessing from heaven. Or the matrix. I am a time traveler. Pick your universe. Its all good.

But know in your heart that you will easily overcome this nonsense. I first heard a voice in my head in 2006. Five years after I survived September 11, 2001. Hence why I hate ventilation shafts and chaimbers and fans!!!! Til this day. One year after Hurricaine Katrina...

Its 2020. 14 years..... I have it fully under control now.

I stare it down exactly for what it is. All. Negative thoughts. Trying to destroy me. Trying to hurt me.

I will never stop bettering myself each and every day. No matter what. I am here above this minor limitations because I was here first. And since I overcame this pathetic nonsense. Just like you have. . ...

We. Are still. Here. Standing. Stronger than ever.

We might find someone here scared of chocolate. Or afraid of cheese cake. Who knows? But together we laugh at it. We vent it out so it loose its power over us.

Depression works by isolating us... Making us feel alone.... So the demons can enter and destroy us. They tune out the rest of the world so we can only listen to them....

@$!# that.....

We have too much to live for. We have too much to accomplish.... This is our begining.

This test. Will be our testimony.

I am not afraid just like you. To stare at this stupid @$! Little negative bs....keep me down.

I will vent this bs just like you already have and never internalize it; where it can grow to hurt me.

I see this negative bs just like you have already seen it.. For what it truly is. ...A little puny negative thought making itself appear real...

I have written better books in crayola!!!

You are young. You are powerful and you are successful. You are a blessing. You are part of a chosen generation.

You go out there and conquer the world.

Anytime you need to come to our peaceful village here. Come. This is your tribe now. If you ever need my time machine or even my spaceship. Here it is parked and fully charged.

You can go to any galaxy or universe you like. Just bring your own hyper drive.

If you ever need a friend. We are all here. We all have at least 2 controllers for your two tvs. I have two fans. We can both laugh twice for two hours. Together at the same time.

If you want to shed two tears. I have two armor plated shoulders for you to lean on.

I cry here all the time.

You can cry with me if you like.

But also know in your heart of hearts that you can also smile here. You can laugh. You can run. You can play. Or just chill and recharge your batteries.

Its ok. We are all together here. Like a lego set.

We are the rubix cube of the matrix. You are the 1. I am the 2.

Or the zero.

I am Batman and Superman. Spiderman and Wolverine.

You are now free.

Thank you for flying with me Butterfree...

I fix Tv's... Suv's and I make a mean grill cheese. ...

You are always in our prayers....

THE MANDALOREAN

May The Force Always Be With You.

T

Tvgirl

Search with in your own self.

Whatever is there....

Can never be as beautiful as you are. Inside. And out.

I have dealt with episodes as yours through out life.

It comes and goes. It is activated by multiple things.

That may take a few hours to figure out if you focus on it.

But.understand this.

Its simple.

There was a time when nothing like this ever happened or came across your mind.

And now.

What we are looking for is a bridge back to that time... At times... And only sometimes.

Life is like a river that feeds into a lake and banks into an ocean. We must see and be seen but believe in our own sea.

Vast. Beyond the reach of anyone... Who can't seem to grasp how vast and deep we can be.

Understand that these episodes do not exist. Only in our minds due to unknown stress.

Its ok to say it. I know that I am glitching... Thinking some nonsense bs. I can't fully control it. But its ok. I am working on that part.

And my greatest weapon is knowing that I am in full control; and its not real.

I laugh about it. There have been times that I cry about it. But I never let it stop me.

If my insecurities tell me I can't go out for a nature walk. Guess what? I walk as far as the eyes can see. I go further than my imagination can imagine. I even travel through time.

Why not? You only have one life. One body. One mind. Some come a little damaged from the factory ... Like mine. Others were damaged during packaging and shipment.. Like mine.

But all can be refurbished... Salvaged... Like mine.

You see? Mind is working all right again.

A few days weeks and months pass... It might get jammed. But no worries. Spit on the game cartridge.. Wipe it. And play nintendo!

Everything works perfectly fine!

Sometimes in life we need two controllers. Super Mario Bros and a friend.

Your friend may not have a color tv... Like me. But I will always be here to play with you. And pray for you. And be your friend.

There are millions and billions and trillions of us here for eternity online. We are helping future generations cope with new found hope.

This is seriously no joke.

Together we all coach.

Here we connect our thoughts. Our souls. We are alone no more. ..

You fear televisions. Lets all laugh outloud as hard as we can...about it.. Like when we were 3 years old!!!!!

I am afraid of fans! I hate the sound of fans up close!!!! Funny @$!#: right?

Its ok. Its who I am. Its an essential part of me. @$!# it. I am honest about it. I am still a great person. God loves me. God loves you. We all love you because we all love each other.

So what society says things? I don't give a @$!#. So what people say things? Words don't pay any of my bills or feed my family... Or provide for my churches? Or help my community. ... I just don't give a @$!#.

People who talk bs... They don't know @$!#.

They have no idea what going through something like this is.... @$!#. I still smoke my weed... Most of the time it helps.... Indica only for all mental limitations.... Please. Sativas are dangerous for us...

Sometimes.... It aggravates me.... Just a little tiny 2% but I don't stop.

Let people judge. Mock. Laugh. Its ok. Because I love me. You love yourself. You want the best for yourself. Do not let anything stop you from being the best you can be, and enjoy your life.

You are a blessing from heaven. Or the matrix. I am a time traveler. Pick your universe. Its all good.

But know in your heart that you will easily overcome this nonsense. I first heard a voice in my head in 2006. Five years after I survived September 11, 2001. Hence why I hate ventilation shafts and chaimbers and fans!!!! Til this day. One year after Hurricaine Katrina...

Its 2020. 14 years..... I have it fully under control now.

I stare it down exactly for what it is. All. Negative thoughts. Trying to destroy me. Trying to hurt me.

I will never stop bettering myself each and every day. No matter what. I am here above this minor limitations because I was here first. And since I overcame this pathetic nonsense. Just like you have. . ...

We. Are still. Here. Standing. Stronger than ever.

We might find someone here scared of chocolate. Or afraid of cheese cake. Who knows? But together we laugh at it. We vent it out so it loose its power over us.

Depression works by isolating us... Making us feel alone.... So the demons can enter and destroy us. They tune out the rest of the world so we can only listen to them....

@$!# that.....

We have too much to live for. We have too much to accomplish.... This is our begining.

This test. Will be our testimony.

I am not afraid just like you. To stare at this stupid @$! Little negative bs....keep me down.

I will vent this bs just like you already have and never internalize it; where it can grow to hurt me.

I see this negative bs just like you have already seen it.. For what it truly is. ...A little puny negative thought making itself appear real...

I have written better books in crayola!!!

You are young. You are powerful and you are successful. You are a blessing. You are part of a chosen generation.

You go out there and conquer the world.

Anytime you need to come to our peaceful village here. Come. This is your tribe now. If you ever need my time machine or even my spaceship. Here it is parked and fully charged.

You can go to any galaxy or universe you like. Just bring your own hyper drive.

If you ever need a friend. We are all here. We all have at least 2 controllers for your two tvs. I have two fans. We can both laugh twice for two hours. Together at the same time.

If you want to shed two tears. I have two armor plated shoulders for you to lean on.

I cry here all the time.

You can cry with me if you like.

But also know in your heart of hearts that you can also smile here. You can laugh. You can run. You can play. Or just chill and recharge your batteries.

Its ok. We are all together here. Like a lego set.

We are the rubix cube of the matrix. You are the 1. I am the 2.

Or the zero.

I am Batman and Superman. Spiderman and Wolverine.

You are now free.

Thank you for flying with me Butterfree...

I fix Tv's... Suv's and I make a mean grill cheese. ...

You are always in our prayers....

THE MANDALOREAN

May The Force Always Be With You.
That was beautiful. Thankyou. 💕

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
protocol Schizophrenia Forum 2
D Schizophrenia Forum 3
protocol Schizophrenia Forum 39
T Schizophrenia Forum 7
T Schizophrenia Forum 45