I'm ready to die :(

B

blipsycat

EVERYONE I care about abandons me. My final two "friends" in the world finally abandoned me and told me to kill myself. So not only am I alone forever, but my ONLY dream in life is finally dead. I'm ready to die. Goodbye forever.

B

blipsycat

And I have severe trust issues, so the exact second you (or anyone else) stops talking to me, I automatically assume they hate me, want me dead, and I'll never hear from them again. :(

DanL15000

DanL15000

I can understand that which is why I told you I was going to eat and answer later. Just a few hours ago.

DanL15000

DanL15000

What can we do, because I want to keep helping you with your book ideas. But I can't be online all day, I fell asleep at the desk!

And I am not confident enough to keep reading suicide talk. So please, blipsycat...how should we proceed?

B

blipsycat

what can we do, because i want to keep helping you with your book ideas. But i can't be online all day, i fell asleep at the desk!

And i am not confident enough to keep reading suicide talk. So please, blipsycat...how should we proceed?
pm me :(

A

AvicennaD

Calm down please, I feel abandoned too sometimes and I get these devilish assumptions too, but trust me when I tell you that not all our assumptions are true, and actually all our assumptions are not accurate. We can talk sometimes if you want ✨

B

blipsycat

Calm down please, I feel abandoned too sometimes and I get these devilish assumptions too, but trust me when I tell you that not all our assumptions are true, and actually all our assumptions are not accurate. We can talk sometimes if you want ✨
then why does everyone i care about abandon me?

B

brightyellow

Im pretty sure you'll find someone will love you till the end :)

F

fresh

Hi,

If you want to talk to me you can pm me directly. I think I can help you

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AvicennaD

then why does everyone i care about abandon me?
Not everyone, you haven't tried all people. I'm here to listen to you and share experience with you and maybe we'll find many common things between us. I'm open for pm. :hug1:

N

NidJelp

If it helps it happened to me too and when I reached a limit where I got abandoned even by my family I developed a symptom of BPD which is to get dependent of people the second I met them because I needed somebody but the minute they do something wrong I changed totally my vision of them because I didn't want to be abandoned. Nowadays I don't really have someone to rely on but I'm really trying to select the people I talk to which is not easy for me and not small talk because I get to know that person. Surely that can't be the first day because some people are afraid to open themselves so as much as you can deal with small talk and analyse them meanwhile, you will select the right people to talk and you will be able to develop healthy friendships. Be careful on depending on people please, everyone has a bad day and they think they can pay it with anyone but if they knew the suicidal thoughs some of us have I'm sure they wouldn't act that in that way. I used to think that they were just mean but right now I'm trying to think that they maybe have the luck of not having the problems we have. Keep strong, sometimes life can just get better❤️