• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm rapid cycling, I'm HIGH - Everythings going to ok !!!

S

skyblue

I'm as high as kite, everythings going to be ok.:) I'm happy. But am having extreme low moments, extreme high moments and then mixed moments.

Need to sort information and additional documents to get my son into Mayflower High school, this is my first choice now. Having spoken to my sons headmaster, he feels considering my sons nature, etc, etc He should be going to this school, a very good school and cares for their pupils.
St Martins runs the school like a business, and really only cater for the rich.
Where we live there is a divide, an area of rich and in comparision poor to them.
Not only that, they concentrate on the very intelligent children and leave out the middle children to keep their records high and milk the figures, which means he could be left behind.
The school he's being allocated to are middle and help with both, intelligent and able pupils, so he will be ok there if if he doesn't get into Mayflower.

Need to concentrate on this appeal for Mayflower school and get him in there firstly, if not - where he's being allocated is a good school too. So - he will be ok and there shouldn't be any reason to panic, though of course it's hard because of my illness.

Thought I'd let you know that I'm coping better at the moment, need to concentrate on my health and am taking full medications to stop myself from going to hospital, I think I'm winning with that. Have asked for as much support from people around as possible.

My minds racing and I currently feel asthough I've taken a load of speed.

Please understand, I'm under extreme pressure at the moment and may not be able to help with some of your needs. I'm sorry about that, but I'm unwell right now and need to concentrate on my sons future.

To my friends here - I do hope you're ok, please forgive me if I'm not supporting you very well at this moment.

Thanks so much for listening and supporting me.

Love and care for you all.

Take very good care of yourselves.

:flowers:

Last edited:
T

TOONAFISH

sky - take care sweetheart. do what youve got to do. here if you need me. lots of love xxxxxxxxx

jax

jax

I'll second Toona, take good care of yourself. Don't worry about not being able to help others out here - we totally understand. x x

S

skyblue

I'm now so low right now - can't stop crying.

Thanks Toona and Jacqui xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Bipolar Forum 2
H Bipolar Forum 23
frisas45 Bipolar Forum 1
B Bipolar Forum 1
Zardos Bipolar Forum 18