im pregnant and i need help

M

mrgreute

hello, im hoping someone can help me.
I 'am pregnant for 14 weeks, and my relation to my partner is in chaos.
a girl, 8 years old and my current partner, we are turning 8 yrs this july. negative thoughts. i came to the point of suicide. i thought killing my self would help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
So you are saying you have a daughter who is 8?

Killing yourself won't help.
How long have you been feeling bad?
Con you get professional help for your depression?

G

goodgollymiss

Can you get help from your religious leader?

M

mrgreute

hello mrgreute i do hope that things are ok
hello, things aren't better anymore. i have decided to end the relationship with my partner so i can focus on more to myself. self love they say. i wish i can overcome this for my daughter and for the angel coming. thank you.

M

mrgreute

Can you get help from your religious leader?
hello, im sorry but i cant trust my religious leader. they have issues on out church and i cant find to trust them. i feel like they will just gossip anyhting i will tell them, but im looking forward talking to someone, a priest maybe.

M

mrgreute

So you are saying you have a daughter who is 8?

Killing yourself won't help.
How long have you been feeling bad?
Con you get professional help for your depression?
hello. i already have a daughter from my past relationship, it was a failed so i raise her by myself. then now i am pregnant again from my 7 years partner, but are relationship is in chaos. he trust someone else rather talking things to me. i counldn't trust him anymore, im scared.
this has been 3 years i think, but i cant consult a professional thinking it was just nothing. now, i still can find time to consult. i donw have the money, and if i have i need it for my check ups for the baby. i have no one to support me anymore.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

can you see a professional for help with your depression?:hug: or seek help through the mental health charities? :hug:

M

mrgreute

can you see a professional for help with your depression?:hug: or seek help through the mental health charities? :hug:
i badly want to seek a doctor, but my money is not enough. it cost so much here in my place and what i have is for my check ups for the baby and my vitamins for the baby. im looking for mental health centers, i found one, but afraid to go there.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i badly want to seek a doctor, but my money is not enough. it cost so much here in my place and what i have is for my check ups for the baby and my vitamins for the baby. im looking for mental health centers, i found one, but afraid to go there.
please go to the centre, the hardest thing is asking for help, once you have asked for help you have taken the first step to feeling better :hug:

M

mrgreute

please go to the centre, the hardest thing is asking for help, once you have asked for help you have taken the first step to feeling better :hug:
thank you for making me feel comfortable, i'll try my best to go to the center. i'll try to trust them..

M

mrgreute

good suggestion.. i'll start taking down notes now so ill never forget a thing .