• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I'm nothing.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Fairy Fountain,
Have you tried distracting yourself? I'm so sorry you've been triggered.
We care here, we can also listen. Do you have a crisis team you can phone?
Sending you lots of hugs

Miho

Miho

How are you doing now? I know the feeling you have. But I also know I have not met anyone that was not good enough. We all have value in one way or another. Its just a shame that many of us can see it in someone else and not ourselfs.

I hope you are ok.

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

Hi Fairy Fountain,
Have you tried distracting yourself? I'm so sorry you've been triggered.
We care here, we can also listen. Do you have a crisis team you can phone?
Sending you lots of hugs
I listened to music last night so I could think of something else. That helped me. I didn't self harm which I'm glad about. I just felt so depressed because I feel like my life is a joke. Thank you and sending you hugs too. :hug:

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

How are you doing now? I know the feeling you have. But I also know I have not met anyone that was not good enough. We all have value in one way or another. Its just a shame that many of us can see it in someone else and not ourselfs.

I hope you are ok.
I'm doing a little bit better now. Thank you. I'm sorry you also go through feelings like this. It's scary to feel so lonely and depressed.

Miho

Miho

Then we both did not SH, that is a win. It is scary yes.

I saw in your other post that you feel like your life is a joke. Same here. But I also think that people are interesting. I am sure if we were to talk then it would be clear so soon why your life is not a joke. And maybe even see the richness that is fairy fountain.

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

Then we both did not SH, that is a win. It is scary yes.

I saw in your other post that you feel like your life is a joke. Same here. But I also think that people are interesting. I am sure if we were to talk then it would be clear so soon why your life is not a joke. And maybe even see the richness that is fairy fountain.
Thank you. I just feel like my life is a joke because most things seem to be going wrong. I'm gaining more and more weight, dealing with PCOS, going to doctors and they have trouble helping me. I feel like people are laughing at me and talking about me. I try to focus on things that I love, but the depression takes over all the time.

Miho

Miho

From what I understand about PCOS I think so many women that have it struggle with this so much. I think the feeling of people laughing at you comes from inside? I feel like being judged by everyone and failing them all. But when I ask them sometimes its not the case.

When I read your post I was not laughing. I was thinking that I would give you a hug and what I could do to help.

And then to have depression on top of it. Like a blanket being thrown over everything you enjoy and saying lets store this somewhere else.

Please keep trying with the doctors though. I thought for many years everyone was like me. Untill after years of searching they found out I had multiple disorders. One being depression. Its not easy but please keep going.

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

From what I understand about PCOS I think so many women that have it struggle with this so much. I think the feeling of people laughing at you comes from inside? I feel like being judged by everyone and failing them all. But when I ask them sometimes its not the case.

When I read your post I was not laughing. I was thinking that I would give you a hug and what I could do to help.

And then to have depression on top of it. Like a blanket being thrown over everything you enjoy and saying lets store this somewhere else.

Please keep trying with the doctors though. I thought for many years everyone was like me. Untill after years of searching they found out I had multiple disorders. One being depression. Its not easy but please keep going.
Thank you so much. I will continue going to doctors and see what they say. PCOS is really making me feel awful. I have weight gain and hirsutism and I feel ugly. I just want to hide from the world forever. But at the same time I want to live life and enjoy it. I just feel like PCOS and my mental illness is controlling my entire life right now. But I will continue trying to fix my life. Thank you again.

Miho

Miho

But I will continue trying to fix my life.
This gave me a huge smile!

You are so worth this. I know how difficult it can be. I too feel ugly. I feel the need to hide myself from the world.

I can understand how weight gain and hirsutism can make you feel that way. And your feelings are yours and they are true. But if I look at what I find attractive in a woman. There are so many things that come to mind and weight has nothing to with it. As does hirsutism.

Be kind to yourself.