• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm not sure if this is ocd but it might be.

D

darthdude07

Hello and I was just wondering if this sounds like ocd. I have read many articles and watched many videos so I believe myself to be well educated. I want to do things but in my head there's something that says no and if I try and resist I just get stressed. Please tell me what this sounds like.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Hi and welcome to the forum,
Hopefully some members will come across your thread and offer some support, we dont self diagnoise here.
Have a look around, you should find it friendly and supportive here.
Hugs
Fox

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

Hello and I was just wondering if this sounds like ocd. I have read many articles and watched many videos so I believe myself to be well educated. I want to do things but in my head there's something that says no and if I try and resist I just get stressed. Please tell me what this sounds like.
Could you please give an example?

L

Laudanum

Does the thought in your head suggest that there will be terrible consequences if you do what you want to do?

Catty5

Catty5

Hello
Welcome to the forum 🤗
Hope you get support and help here from peole who are going through similar passages.
I have forum friends. It’s helpful for me to go through this difficult time.