• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i'm new

Raheelah

Raheelah

i am a 38 year young female from London. i am disabled and also have mental health probs and self harm

:):D:rolleyes::p:cool:;):confused::unsure: :eek: :(:scared::cry::mad::redface::evil::clap: :innocent: (y):tea::LOL::oops::welcome::hug: :grouphug:

J

jamesdean

Hi:):D:rolleyes::p:cool:;):confused::unsure::eek::(:scared::cry::mad::redface::drool::clap::sleep::flowers:(y):love::LOL::oops::welcome::hug:Hope you like the forum just hav:hug:ing alaugh with you nothing meant in jest. (ard pressed to know it if you meet me)Hope your day is going ok, I have physical disabilities( though you would be h sorry my tpying has lead me to click on something n the part of this sentance is brackets.
where aboouts do you live in london?
Sorry my heads all over the place @ mo
Take care james

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hello and welcome.:)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Raheelah and welcome to the forum - great place with some brill people who'll help you through pretty much anything!

Enjoy!

D

Dollit

Hi Raheelah and welcome to the forum. Good place to be.

P

putki

im new 2

Hi rahellah and evry one welcome to the forum .. i started today aswell it looks gr8 :grouphug:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: raheelah - hope you find the Forum useful (and enjoyable too :)).

Nick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introduce Yourself 9
R Introduce Yourself 12
M Introduce Yourself 5
N Introduce Yourself 12
L Introduce Yourself 2