• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm new here.

R

Raymond_78

My name is Raymond and I have bipolar disorder. I need a place where I can vent and get things off of my mind. Lately, I've been on the low side of things. I attempted suicide a few days ago, but I'm back on my feet again. That's not how I want things to end up. I really feel strong about things right now and I want as much help as I can get.

J

jekel1

welcome

first of all welcome to the site , on here you can find endless support and advice about mental health, family problems, money ect,off people who are living with this day in day out. your not alone i have bi polar and im low as anything right now so i know how your feeling xx so what ever your question or whether you just want some where to vent , here is the best place , never judged or told to just cheer up . we understand you and your illness . if you want to talk im here xx remember without a struggle there is no progress xx:)

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: to the forum - hope you find it a helpful place to be

Keepsafe

RainbowChild

RainbowChild

I', new here too, but I think you have found the right place....write, rant, vent and ask away at least you're not alone :welcome:

Sally Cinamon

Sally Cinamon

My name is Raymond and I have bipolar disorder. I need a place where I can vent and get things off of my mind. Lately, I've been on the low side of things. I attempted suicide a few days ago, but I'm back on my feet again. That's not how I want things to end up. I really feel strong about things right now and I want as much help as I can get.
Hi Raymond,

Me new too!

Welcome amongst friends & hang on in there, it WILL get better.
:flowers:

T

TOONAFISH

hiya hope your feeling a bit better. im low myself just now. know the feeling