• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I'm New here.

E

emielmo11

Hello, I joined this forum, to find people who have the same conditions as me, I find that everyone in my life doesn't understand me and I feel incredibly lonely and lost currently. I want to talk to people about how I feel but like I said no one understands, they react bad or make me feel like I am attention seeking.

O

Orangeade

Hello, I joined this forum, to find people who have the same conditions as me, I find that everyone in my life doesn't understand me and I feel incredibly lonely and lost currently. I want to talk to people about how I feel but like I said no one understands, they react bad or make me feel like I am attention seeking.
Welcome and thank you for sharing! Anything you share here is valid and certainly not attention seeking! Sending you a lot of love x

Jolly

Jolly

Welcome. Have you sought help for this. Talking to a therapist might help if the GP can refer you

Jolly

Jolly

I hope you click with them. I click with my therapist and she is lovely. Even though I work in mental health I have no idea what to do with me which is strange but she helps me to get back on track. I am having a crisis at the moment as daughter and granddaughter aged 5 tested positive and I am not vaccinated until I can see an immunologist.