• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

im new here

L

lucy locket

hi ive just joined im glad ive found this site kinda need it right now with my frame of mind being depressed hope can make few friends here who are in the same boat as me

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello Lucy Locket
Welcome,
KS:welcome:

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Hi Lucy, I hope you find what your looking for here - we're a friendly old bunch, if a bit mad!!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
hi ive just joined im glad ive found this site kinda need it right now with my frame of mind being depressed hope can make few friends here who are in the same boat as me
Hello and :welcome: to MHF

D

DIZZY

:clap:
Hi Lucy, i`m new too, good luck with finding your way round this thing, they seem a nice bunch so far, sorry your in the same boat but at least we all understand each other a bit better than those on the outside.

we`re harmless honest !!

F

Fruit Loop

Hello Lucy,

I would like to :welcome: you to this site. There are so many kind people on here I am sure you will soon make friends. :)

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome:to the forum.

Merlin

Merlin

Hi

Hiya, and welcome.

M

maudikie

Lucy

Welcomw Lucy. It's always a bit traumatic moving from one place to another, And there is usually so much to do to get straight. The sun i shig here, I hope it is where you are. So go out and enjoy it, and erhaps have a coffedd and Just smile and say hello to somebody. You may find they are glad to talk. You'll soon know if they are not, so just leave it at the smile and the greeting :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A_Wilted_Daisy Introduce Yourself 5
micas Introduce Yourself 4
H Introduce Yourself 13
J Introduce Yourself 5
L Introduce Yourself 16