• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I'm New And Thriving With My MH, So I'm Now "Trying" To Socialize Again And Not Be Afraid To Let People In My Life

W

wheat

Greetings,

My name I prefer to go by is wheat. This is my first attempt this year to " try " and engage with any people, due to not wanting any relations with others anymore due to my severe C-PTSD. All caused by countless indecents of them hurting me in all sorts of ways including extreme traumatic ones all my life, sadly online the most and in real life. Why I'm here on the Mental Health Fourm is to " try " to engage once again with people practicing my socializing skills with others after a year and a half of not engaging with others at all online or in real life. I did come to a point where

I'm completely alright if I'm alone the rest of my life and only having all my family and help teams support. That sounds probably really sad and lonely you'd think, however if you've been through what I have you'd understand why I wouldn't mind it and just cut off people for good. I'd of course if in real life social to a point if at a store or restaurant, though having a real relation with another person such in a friendship or romantic way wouldn't happen nor I'd like to have such a relationship. As for online no relations at all nor talking on websites to people.

I don't trust people at all and it takes a very very long time for me to trust as well open up to another person. So if someone wanted to get to know me they'd have to be extremely patient with me and if that's a problem well sorry it's what I'm comfortable with and prefer. I also know how to read people online the most extremely well, knowing all the red flags as well if someone is truly legit or not to me. I'm not afraid to speak my mind either.

I tell it how it is and don't sugar coat things either, so if if I don't like something you'd get the truth from me. I'm not sure what will happen on here to be real honest. My motto is what ever happens, happens. In conclusion I might not be on here a lot or if my fear of being on here comes to being too much I'll take my leave to continue to heal even more. As of right now I am doing treadmendsly well mental health wise with my fear of people with the help of my wonderful therapist specialized in PTSD.

Though like anyone since we are human after all I still can have minor ups and downs here and there with my mental health. Down below are what I struggle with still, Well I guess thank you for anyone who read this introduction of myself, I appreciate it.

---

Severe Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Insomnia, Chronic Nightmares due to my C-PTSD, Agoraphobia and Anthropophobia.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Greetings,

My name I prefer to go by is wheat. This is my first attempt this year to " try " and engage with any people, due to not wanting any relations with others anymore due to my severe C-PTSD. All caused by countless indecents of them hurting me in all sorts of ways including extreme traumatic ones all my life, sadly online the most and in real life. Why I'm here on the Mental Health Fourm is to " try " to engage once again with people practicing my socializing skills with others after a year and a half of not engaging with others at all online or in real life. I did come to a point where

I'm completely alright if I'm alone the rest of my life and only having all my family and help teams support. That sounds probably really sad and lonely you'd think, however if you've been through what I have you'd understand why I wouldn't mind it and just cut off people for good. I'd of course if in real life social to a point if at a store or restaurant, though having a real relation with another person such in a friendship or romantic way wouldn't happen nor I'd like to have such a relationship. As for online no relations at all nor talking on websites to people.

I don't trust people at all and it takes a very very long time for me to trust as well open up to another person. So if someone wanted to get to know me they'd have to be extremely patient with me and if that's a problem well sorry it's what I'm comfortable with and prefer. I also know how to read people online the most extremely well, knowing all the red flags as well if someone is truly legit or not to me. I'm not afraid to speak my mind either.

I tell it how it is and don't sugar coat things either, so if if I don't like something you'd get the truth from me. I'm not sure what will happen on here to be real honest. My motto is what ever happens, happens. In conclusion I might not be on here a lot or if my fear of being on here comes to being too much I'll take my leave to continue to heal even more. As of right now I am doing treadmendsly well mental health wise with my fear of people with the help of my wonderful therapist specialized in PTSD.

Though like anyone since we are human after all I still can have minor ups and downs here and there with my mental health. Down below are what I struggle with still, Well I guess thank you for anyone who read this introduction of myself, I appreciate it.

---

Severe Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Insomnia, Chronic Nightmares due to my C-PTSD, Agoraphobia and Anthropophobia.
Hola amigo red flags are my game 🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳 love and peace ✌✌✌

W

wheat

@GhostOfLenin
My apologies I just don't get jokes like that and you probably meant well. I'm just not good with some jokes.

A

Aulty12

Greetings,

---

You sound a lot like me. It is very hard for me to trust people and has been for most of my life. I was afraid of the dark when I was very small and would get up the courage to run to my parents room. When I did, I would lie there wondering if they were really monsters. Then I was scared again. Long story. Betrayed many times in my life. Very many. Married to a true to life psychopath for 18 years. I have nightmares too and anxiety disorder and depression and panic disorder, which I guess is all part of C-PTSD. I'm new here too. Scared too.

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi Wheat welcome to the forum :welcome: