I'm new and in need of help

Jojojabini21

Jojojabini21

Hi,
I've had anxiety and depression for years, on and off depending on how I cope and what's going on, you know what it's like, always there lurking but sometimes you can just about manage and get on.
Well it is back and maybe after suppressing it for so long it's biting me in the backside quite hard this time, there's a lot going on and it's all going wrong. I'm on new tablets that are supposed to help me sleep as well as lift my mood, I hope so as I don't remember the last time I had more than three hours.
I feel like I'm fading. I don't want to participate in real life because quite frankly I've had enough and just can't cope with everything it is throwing at me.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,sorry to hear how you are feeling and sorry about your dad :welcome: to the forum we will try our hardest to support you love from fairy lu xx

Jojojabini21

Jojojabini21

Thank you.
I am just so fed up, I'm tired of being told to stay positive and to smile. I'm going back into a zone I know is dangerous to be in, just can't mentally solve anything, work, home, money, dad everything is just too much to handle, even one at a time x