• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

im new and i have mental health issues

M

mylife

I am new and I chose a screen name mylife because it’s “my life”

I signed up here because I have mental issues and wanted a place to talk about the issues I have got which are very rare and manifested is what my therapist tells me.

I have self degrading and masochistic self image behavioral issues. My therapist is always tells me it’s a concern because I do nasty things to myself

I want to meet friends and talk to others.

I am 18 and skinny but I don’t have any eating disorder.

M

mylife

thank you for saying hello

Also I don’t know what place to post in

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

:welcome: to the forum mylife,i hope you meet some new friends here.

if you are unhappy with being skinny eat more then you are now ;)

i used to be well skinny too.

M

mylife

:welcome: to the forum mylife,i hope you meet some new friends here.

if you are unhappy with being skinny eat more then you are now ;)

i used to be well skinny too.
thank you
i don’t have a problem being skinny it’s just people tell me I am skinny all the time and ask if I have a eating order

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

do not take this the wrong way mate but if people are always telling you that you look to skinny & are asking if you have an eating disorder then maybe you could do with eating a bit more mate.

when i was really skinny people used to say this to me & at the time i could not see any problems with myself when looking into a mirror,but now when i look back at the photos of myself from a few years ago i can see what they was all saying & seeing now,i was all skin & bones.

my advice to you would be to eat a little bit more mate,i bet you would start feeling better in yourself,body & mind.

take it easy (y)

M

mylife

do not take this the wrong way mate but if people are always telling you that you look to skinny & are asking if you have an eating disorder then maybe you could do with eating a bit more mate.

when i was really skinny people used to say this to me & at the time i could not see any problems with myself when looking into a mirror,but now when i look back at the photos of myself from a few years ago i can see what they was all saying & seeing now,i was all skin & bones.

my advice to you would be to eat a little bit more mate,i bet you would start feeling better in yourself,body & mind.

take it easy (y)

I eat regualry I guess Im just meant to be skinny my mom tells me when I get older i will be fat like most men so I shoud enjoy it now and take lots of pictures

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

well if you really are truely happy with yourself then thats all that matters,as long as you are not feeling weak or anything you should be ok (y)

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

My hubby used to be really skinny when he was young and he ate absolutely LOADS! In fact he was eating 3 huge meals a day and still passing out. :confused: He wore 28 waist trousers at his skinniest and he's nearly 6 feet tall!

Once he turned 30, the weight started piling on, and although we did both diet and lose a lot of weight, he has put it back on & more (though unfortunately due to steroids).

Anyway, to the MH issues. I suffer from very low self-esteem and although it doesn't manifest itself like it does for you, it's still enough to keep me in a fairly constant state of depression.

So welcome to the forum, feel free to chat away on here, we're all in the same boat one way or another.

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

wow he was super skinny & was eating 3 huge meal a day & still passing out from hunger :confused:,are you sure he was not suffering with some sort of other condition at the time ?,what was the meals he was eating,snow cones ?.

My hubby used to be really skinny when he was young and he ate absolutely LOADS! In fact he was eating 3 huge meals a day and still passing out. :confused: He wore 28 waist trousers at his skinniest and he's nearly 6 feet tall!

Once he turned 30, the weight started piling on, and although we did both diet and lose a lot of weight, he has put it back on & more (though unfortunately due to steroids).

Anyway, to the MH issues. I suffer from very low self-esteem and although it doesn't manifest itself like it does for you, it's still enough to keep me in a fairly constant state of depression.

So welcome to the forum, feel free to chat away on here, we're all in the same boat one way or another.