• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Im new and a little bit (a lotta bit) nervous

reb_kbold

reb_kbold

hi everyone, im pretty new here. you can call me r, or really anything you want to. im really nervous about being here and posting stuff (mostly fearing that people will judge me and think about me in the wrong way). but, im considering this as a first step of opening up more and sharing my feelings with people who could maybe understand what im going through. anyways, on to personal stuff. i deal with depression, anxiety, and adhd (my current hyperfixation is Columbine, yeah my brain is very bad at picking things to hyperfixate on). i also have anger issues which, thankfully, are slowly getting better. im ftm transgender and bisexual :). some things i enjoy doing are drawing, writing, and sometimes researching. i just hope i can have a safe environment where i can share my thoughts and feelings (well, most of them) and hopefully connect with some people who go through the same things :). alright, peace out!

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

K

karl7

hi everyone, im pretty new here. you can call me r, or really anything you want to. im really nervous about being here and posting stuff (mostly fearing that people will judge me and think about me in the wrong way). but, im considering this as a first step of opening up more and sharing my feelings with people who could maybe understand what im going through. anyways, on to personal stuff. i deal with depression, anxiety, and adhd (my current hyperfixation is Columbine, yeah my brain is very bad at picking things to hyperfixate on). i also have anger issues which, thankfully, are slowly getting better. im ftm transgender and bisexual :). some things i enjoy doing are drawing, writing, and sometimes researching. i just hope i can have a safe environment where i can share my thoughts and feelings (well, most of them) and hopefully connect with some people who go through the same things :). alright, peace out!
welcome to the forums r .......i think you will like this place.....looking forward to reading your future posts

S

sadgirl

Hi reb‐kbold and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can we are a friendly bunch here and always here to listen

JessisMe

JessisMe

Welcome to the forums, r! There are plenty of friendly, thoughtful and non-judgemental people here. We are glad that you found us and hope that you will have fun looking around. xo, j

D

Deleted member 86004

Oh I am ftm too! How interesting...and I was very nervous to post on here at first too I just kind of lurked around for a while

D

Deleted member 91323

Hello and welcome to the forum. This is a safe place to post without being judged. You will find a lot of support here. :)

jajingna

jajingna

Hi, just read a bunch of posts and you will see how supportive people are on these forums. I believe this site is helping me cope with some difficult things. I've posted a lot in a short time.

We're all going through this bumpy ride called living.

Sash1

Sash1

Hi, I'm new here too, as you said was pretty nervous too and apprehensive about joining. I've done what some have already said here and basically read a lot of topics and posts, and feel I've found the right place to be. Everyone seems very friendly, non judgemental and supportive..
Hope we can all take this journey together.. :)

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Hi, I'm new here too, as you said was pretty nervous too and apprehensive about joining. I've done what some have already said here and basically read a lot of topics and posts, and feel I've found the right place to be. Everyone seems very friendly, non judgemental and supportive..
Hope we can all take this journey together.. :)
welcome :welcome: