• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Im lost

G

Gkhair19

Hi I'm really struggling with suicidal thoughts I know there just thoughts but I'm really scared I'm currently on olanzipine and clomipramine I'm obsessed with thoughts about being sectioned as well

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

maybe your meds are lowering your serotonin and dopamine too much. thats what causes suicidal thoughts. so u can talk to your doctor about changing something. u can tell him its an emergency. or u can go into emergency hospital they might have someone on staff.

W

wordypuzzler

Gkhair19, Is your sleep okay?

K

karl7

Hi I'm really struggling with suicidal thoughts I know there just thoughts but I'm really scared I'm currently on olanzipine and clomipramine I'm obsessed with thoughts about being sectioned as well
are you taking anti depressants?

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi Gkhair, I'm so sorry you're struggling. If you have suicidal thoughts please reach out to someone so your not alone with your thoughts. You can always talk to people here on the forum. If the thoughts become to overwhelming there are services that can help you.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

I hope you can find the help you need. take care and best wishes. M

G

Gkhair19

Hi Gkhair, I'm so sorry you're struggling. If you have suicidal thoughts please reach out to someone so your not alone with your thoughts. You can always talk to people here on the forum. If the thoughts become to overwhelming there are services that can help you.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

I hope you can find the help you need. take care and best wishes. M
Thanks for your lovely help

W

wordypuzzler

I cant sleep because I'm manic trying to relax myself
Hi sorry to hear you’re manic. Is there anything that you found helpful before when this happened?

I have been sectioned, the drs were kind regarding my situation (abusive father), but I appreciate your fears are hard to fight.