I'm kinda drunk πŸ™„

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Did go out for some πŸ”. I didn't eat that much today because I had so much anxiety.

When I arrived in bali after a plane ride and the taxi I had migraine again. So I slept 5 hours. Did take pain medication and did go out for some food. When we where there we decided we wanted cocktails. I didnt know they where that strong but when I found out I didn't care that much..

I wanted to feel a little better for one time..
So now I'm drunk.. dont feel like I hoped to.. I think because of de pain medication.. but Fuck it.. without I would have felt the same..

I don't fucking care!!

IMG_20190822_190619.jpgIMG_20190822_190233.jpg

R

Ramson mash

That burger looks delicious

Sorry about your migraine friend :hug:

R

Ramson mash

Dam cant post, no phone but its an indian curry, i put cheese on it :naughty:

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
A couple of years ago, I got up one a.m. and couldn't remember why there were still some unwashed dishes in the sink. It wasn't like me. My house is usually neat and reasonably clean.

My life started to turn around from that moment. No more lost nights or lost weekends.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

By me it would be the opaside. If everything is clean there is something wrong..

Normally I don't have energie to deep clean. Look I'm not a dirty person. But clean clean.. nope only when my family is coming.

I'm okay with not really remembering what happend. It's quite and that's okay..

A couple of years ago, I got up one a.m. and couldn't remember why there were still some unwashed dishes in the sink. It wasn't like me. My house is usually neat and reasonably clean.

My life started to turn around from that moment. No more lost nights or lost weekends.

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
By me it would be the opaside. If everything is clean there is something wrong..Normally I don't have energie to deep clean. Look I'm not a dirty person. But clean clean.. nope only when my family is coming.I'm okay with not really remembering what happend. It's quite and that's okay..
I totally hear you.

I don't care about the unwashed dishes in themselves. It's just that it was a sign to me that I had lost a whole evening. I couldn't remember a thing about the night before. That scared me badly enough to stop drinking so much.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

I totally hear you.

I don't care about the unwashed dishes in themselves. It's just that it was a sign to me that I had lost a whole evening. I couldn't remember a thing about the night before. That scared me badly enough to stop drinking so much.
Proud of you 😘

I myself only drink if I feel like it and not always that much..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Self Harm Forum 14
A Self Harm Forum 5
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 41
A Self Harm Forum 11
midnightphoenix Self Harm Forum 98