• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

im just looking forn infomation not help yet

S

samissamforsam

I hear voices inside my head a the time. Sometimes its in my actual head but most times its either in my ear or just behind me sort of. I hear roughly six different versions of myself some screaming some crying some emotionally empty and a lot angry. Ive heard them since i was nine and it took years to gain enough sttength to stop listening and acting and hurting myself and others but its never stopped i cant focus on anything i cant commit i cant remember shit and its begining to get louder the abusive ones whisper and the voilent ones cajole or scream. What do i do? I cant stop working to get locked away in a health ward again because i need money and being in a ward onky makes it worse. So what can i do?

L

lovagemuffin

go see your gp ad tell them everything.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It does sound like you're really struggling and need help. As lovagemuffin said, the best thing to do would be to visit your GP and explain how you're feeling. They should be able to advise you further. Seeking assistance doesn't mean you'll be back on the mental health ward again. I hope that you feel able to do this and that you're feeling better soon. :hug1: