• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

im just done

N

Nirvana~

Im tired
Exhausted
Im a failure and an outcast
Ive been cruising a low for a long time
And ive realized that theres no hope for me
I dont fit in
Not even with my own friends
All the things i cared about either went or are going to shit
I dont even feel like i exsist
I know theres a whole world of people who have it worse off
I have food,a roof over my head,internet
But heh,
I never knew that hanging by a thread leads to ending your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hey xx i just really wanted to send you my love and say i hope things improve for you soon xx you will fit in here if you give it a try ,im sure ,lots of love from fairy lu xx

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Nirvana,

Sorry you are feeling so bad :hug1:

I know the line about people having it worse off is used to make us feel bad when we are already low, but what anyone else has to experience doesn't mean that you are not also suffering.

You will fit in here all right, and if you want to talk about what's going on for you, or just hang out and be, that's ok too.

And I think a lot of people on here will relate to your post, I know I do. Hope you can make some friends here. xx

megirl

megirl

Hey thats not being realistic people who are so called better off?
I am lucky like you say food roof over our head but at the end of the day that may create less stress but doesnt cure mental illness great if it did hey?
The forum for me has been an still is part of my journey and that journey is for life.
I am pretty well at the moment but it is an illness and i guess its about maintaining that wellness. I guess its like any other illness it will need to be acknowledged and we need to take extra care of ourselves its part of my life and acceptance can be hard at times.
There have been many studies on a scale of 'happiness' versus 'unhappiness' people that live in caves can be more satisfied than those who have everything materialistic wise.
I come here at times as no people dont get it and i could argue my point til god knows when and they still wont/dont get it!!
I try not too take it seriously but do try and utilise the professional help that is available to you. You are worth it!!!
Death is not an option there is always hope, you need to believe in that.
I often 'wanted out' but I guess i was hanging by a thread many times over and over and you know what that thread got stronger and stronger and then it became a rope that grew thicker, death is permanent as is not a solution.
Also I get very angered by people who say 'I am too strong for 'that' e.g mental illness i honestly could bash them i arent kidding
Yes i have lost a lot of friends that just dont get it, and have in a way used me but when i needed support they 'backed off' and that was their words?
As i say a lot better off with one friend compared to many friends who just dont get it
Hey keep posting hold your head high you will get there
xxthinking of you