• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

im in a better place

H

HodakaYN

if i think about it, im in a much better place now than i was. sometimes i think i overthink and overplay my problems when i know that ive come so far and resolved a lot, like im caught up in the nostalgia of them rather than actually having those problems. i need to remind myself that many of my problems are sorted and not to let them affect me going ahead. there are some issues that remain, so i should give them the attention they deserve rather than let past problems steal that time and effort and affect my relations without reason. im doing better!

M

Murasakibee

if i think about it, im in a much better place now than i was. sometimes i think i overthink and overplay my problems when i know that ive come so far and resolved a lot, like im caught up in the nostalgia of them rather than actually having those problems. i need to remind myself that many of my problems are sorted and not to let them affect me going ahead. there are some issues that remain, so i should give them the attention they deserve rather than let past problems steal that time and effort and affect my relations without reason. im doing better!
I'm glad you are doing better. It can be hard to come to terms with that, it happened to me. But I am glad you are moving forward and trying to resolve all the issues that still remain.

Here's to a bright future for you!

S

sab1978

That’s awesome! There’s nothing like that feeling when you’re on the up 🤗

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

well done keep it up!

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

wow! that is so great to hear . i want to copy that and put it on my wall ! thanks youve helped me have a better day and i hope you have an awesome week