• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

IM HURTING

Taffy

Taffy

I am really hurting right now. I keep getting my heart broken but it's my fault. I let myself get involved with someone than get hurt. Why do I bother? I should have learned a lesson by now that I shouldn't depend on anyone for anything. I am foolish to keep letting myself get hurt like this. Some people are lucky to have someone who loves and cares about them, than like me friendship and love don't happen.

Keesha

Keesha

I’m sorry you are feeling like this. A big part of love is being vulnerable and trusting. Two wonderful human traits. It’s better to have lost in love than to have never loved at all. I believe that.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Taffy, could it be you give your heart to the wrong kind of people? I realise I have been doing that all my life. I have been having relationships and friendships with people who were emotionally distant. I believe there are some lovely people out there. I hope you feel able to try again one day.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

... Friend can be found in the silliest places. And love is often over rated...

A

Am33

You have to look at your self why are you attracting the same kind of person to you ? What are the lessons you need to see in yourself that these people are showing you . Once you see the lesson you can move one to a more productive relationship.

Taffy

Taffy

Taffy, could it be you give your heart to the wrong kind of people? I realise I have been doing that all my life. I have been having relationships and friendships with people who were emotionally distant. I believe there are some lovely people out there. I hope you feel able to try again one day.
I have no heart it was broken by 2 people.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I have no heart it was broken by 2 people.
Our hearts are very fragile but they can also heal. I just do not want you to give up on friendships as there are some lovely people out there.