• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

im hurting

R

rose

Founding Member
i dont know what to say but need some support some understanding , i cant cope
i remember my mum , saying i was a three week abortion too late , thatd how i feel know
im crying as i right this i dont know what to do feel so low
better gone
just cut myself been a long tme but i hurt
even hubby asked for divorce tdy
i know my mh is detramental to kids , feel so alone
shouldnt even post this , dont want anyone to feelltheway i do
sorry

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Do you have a crisis team you could phone ?
Are you okish that you don't need medical attention for your cut ?

Did you feel like this before hubby asked for divorce? Could that be your trigger?

E

ems

Founding Member
recovery, self help, treatments, support and services

HELLO ROSE
I HAVE JUST READ YOU POST. I WISH I COULD JUST PUT MY ARMS AROUND YOU AND TELL YOU WHATEVER YOUR MOTHER SAID SHE DIDNT MEAN IT. IT IS A MOST HURTFUL THING FOR A MOTHER TO SAY THING SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT YOU ARE A VALUEABLE PERSON. I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN BUT IF YOU HAVE THEN YOU MUST TRY TO REMEMBER THEM.
I KNOW WHEN I WAS LOW BEFORE MY CHILDREN FEW THE NEST, I USE TO FEEL SO BAD BECAUSE I ALWAYS FELT THAT I WASNT THE MOTHER THEY NEEDED BUT IT WASNT THAT I WASNT THE MOTHER THEY NEEDED BUT I FELT LIKE I HAD FAILED THEM.
I FEEL LIKE THAT TODAY.
REMEMBER - YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING WITH VALUE AND WORTH. YOU ARE NEEDED. ARE YOU GETTING HELP? DO YOU SEE A CPN OR PSYCHIATRIST AND CAN YOU GET TO TALK TO SOMEBODY TONIGHT.
I THINK A LOT OF US SUFFER BECAUSE OF THINGS THAT OUR PARENTS HAVE SAID OR DONE TO US. BUT THEY TOO PROBABLY HAD SOME SORT OF ILL TREATMENT FROM THEIR PARENTS.
CAN YOU GO AND CALL THE SAMARITANS. DONT SUFFER LIKE THIS.
DO YOU WANT A DIVORCE? CAN YOU TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND? IT MUST BE FRUSTRATING FOR HIM. I AM ON MY OWN BUT I THINK I USE TO UPSET EVERYBODY I WAS CLOSE TO. NOW I KEEP TO MYSELF.
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THAT. I THINK PART OF COMING ON HERE IS TO SEE IF I CAN BREAK DOWN BARRIERS AND OBSTACLES IN MY LIFE.
DONT BE UPSET
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.
I DONT KNOW IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I WANT TO JUST SAY TO YOU - - NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF YOU OR SAYS TO YOU THAT GOD CREATED YOU AND HE DIDNT JUST CREATE YOU BY ACCIDENT HE HAD A PLAN AND A PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE.
IT IS NOT GOD'S PLAN FOR YOU TO BE IN TURMOIL WITH THE MEMORIES OF WHAT YOU MOTHER SAID TO YOU.
YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE AND GOD MADE YOU AND IN SPITE OF YOUR MUM'S HURTFUL WORDS HE (THAT IS GOD) KNIT YOU TOGETHER IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB.
STAY STRONG AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK WRITE TO ME.
I HAVE BEEN DOWN SOME OF THIS ROAD.
MANY OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE PROBABLY HAVE BEEN DOWN SIMILAR ROADS:hug::hug::hug:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Can't really add anything to what's been said, and while this is a new forum with a few regulars at the moment I'm sure we are all feeling empathy for your situation. I for one have had feelings of absolute hopelessness, and I'm sure many (if not all) of the members have too. While we're not experiencing where you are exactly today, I for one can say that there is light at the end of the tunnel called distress...

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Rose, ive just seen this and i want to send you big ((((((((((:)hug:))))))))))))).

Please try and stop and think for a minute b4 you hurt yourself. There are a lot of people who love and need you. If it gets too bad please contact the hospital and they will help you,

take care:hug:

R

rose

Founding Member
hurting

im stil here but maybe not so much in mind
im so sorry i wanted to help peole as i know how irt feels not be a bother
no fed up david cleaned me up thank you
roch i know sometimes rtgere anint any words but tarfor reply
sorry for bad typo
ems
no atheist but wold nevr take , away peoples beliefs or belittle
and yes 5 kids 13 1o 6 3 2
appreciate your thoughts
just hate myself

i feel so effing crap to put this on you when you all have your own probs , what kinda person am i im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry

E

ems

Founding Member
ROSE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ATHEIST IT DOESNT MEAN GOD DOESNT EXIST OR THAT YOU DONT MATTER.
I WILL STILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND KEEP STRONG FOR THOSE LITTLE ONES.
CALL THE SAMARITANS IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A CHAT
:grouphug:

sorry for bad typo
ems

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ATHEIST IT DOESNT MEAN GOD DOESNT EXIST OR THAT YOU DONT MATTER.
I WILL STILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND KEEP STRONG FOR THOSE LITTLE ONES.
CALL THE SAMARITANS IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A CHAT
:grouphug:

appreciate your thoughts
just hate myself

i feel so effing crap to put this on you when you all have your own probs , what kinda person am i im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry

sandybob

sandybob

Founding Member
rose, dont be sorry ..

i was hoping thats what this place is here for (among other things)... you know, letting off steam , crying , ranting, moaning... and all amongst people that have a great deal of understanding about those feelings ..

i hope you feel better

big hug :flowers:

sandy x

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
sorry for bad typo
ems
appreciate your thoughts
just hate myself

:hug: Hey Rose , never feel sorry this is what we are here for to share the good and the bad times and support each other along the way.

How are you feeling today ?

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hiya rose, hope your feeling a bit better today.

I dont think religion has anything to do with how your feeling. For some it makes them feel better for others it is of no use at all. It must be hard work having a large family and especially a one year old. I bet your not getting proper sleep?

As has been said give the samaritans a ring if you need to hear a voice or you can PM me. Unfortunatly im going to be out for most of the afternoon but im sure there are plenty of others that would be willing to chat:hug:

take care
xxx

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hiya rose, hope your feeling a bit better today.

I dont think religion has anything to do with how your feeling. For some it makes them feel better for others it is of no use at all. It must be hard work having a large family and especially a one year old. I bet your not getting proper sleep?

As has been said give the samaritans a ring if you need to hear a voice or you can PM me. Unfortunatly im going to be out for most of the afternoon but im sure there are plenty of others that would be willing to chat:hug:

take care
xxx
What Daffy said :) I'm usually at work in the afternoon, but if you wanted a person at the other end of an IM service to chat to I'm also available (we can PM details) between us hopefully we could be here for you if you need a chat. Oh and for the record, I believe in God, but I promise not to mention it ;)

:hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Depression Forum 2
DistantOcean Depression Forum 2
S Depression Forum 4