• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im horrible

D

Drkagan

If I were I good person I'd leave. My fiance would get over me quick and get with someone better. I'm just a fucked up individual. I'm just to selfish. I want to be with her, I want to see our son grow up. I love them. I know they deserve better. My step-dad was better then me and look how fucked up I turned out. I hate myself, truly its like I see myself as a thing that isn't me. Pathetic, weak, selfish, a fucking burden to all around.

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

You say that you hate yourself and that you are pathetic, weak, selfish, a f**king burden to all around. It sounds that you have a lot of issues going on. Have you considered talk therapy? I think it would do wonders to help you get to the root cause of your problems.

A_Wilted_Daisy

A_Wilted_Daisy

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why do you feel this way about yourself? In what ways are you selfish? Do you treat your finacee and son well? These bad feelings you have may not even be true. Please tell us more about yourself.

T

treasurebox

You will become a better person. If you have regretful mistakes, forgive yourself. Love yourself because you have it in you to be selfless and happy. You will have better relationship with your fiance and son.

Choose to do good always. Choose the way of peace.

J

JeanPierre

If I were I good person I'd leave. My fiance would get over me quick and get with someone better. I'm just a fucked up individual. I'm just to selfish. I want to be with her, I want to see our son grow up. I love them. I know they deserve better. My step-dad was better then me and look how fucked up I turned out. I hate myself, truly its like I see myself as a thing that isn't me. Pathetic, weak, selfish, a fucking burden to all around.
If you do the right thing, everything will fall into place.
You have a Son. Please understand how awesome that is. You don't want him to live a fucked up life, right? He needs you more than any person on this earth.

So what's up? We will help you.
Are you getting help for your depression?