• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Im helping everyone

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

If my telepathic harasser is constantly harassing me then I'm saving other people from being harassed by him.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I know it may sound like im off but im on my meds and have a good ground on reality.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I feel at peace calm, ignoring the voices but barely hear them so easy to ignore.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I feel at peace calm, ignoring the voices but barely hear them so easy to ignore.
This reality, in a physical sense, is independent of us. You do not need to 'ground yourself in reality'. You can simply be. Let the world wash over you and tune your senses.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I feel much the same way, my meds reduce the volume of my voice by somewhere between 90-95% leaving him at just a whisper so even though he waffles on all day long with hardly any gaps in his talking I'm at peace and calm.

Drives him nuts lol. I haven't said a word to him for around 4 and a half years now, the exact same length of time I've been on the meds. I've said all I need to say to him all those years ago, no need to repeat myself so we have nothing to talk about any more, I'm just waiting for him to listen to me and shut the hell up for a change.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I thought about doing just what you said but I know my perpetrator wont listen so as he says theres nothing I can do about it except ignore him drives my guy nuts too

EdEd

EdEd

He's seems to be giving you good advice.. the best policy is to ignore them. I'm past the telepathy "delusion: (We will call it that) The best thing I ever done was to believe that I wasnt being harassed and that I was not telepathic.. at first the voices washed over me and were still repetitive and annoying... but after awhile they all stopped.. It feels like I was left alone.. So now , I believe that Im being left alone also. Really works for my thought patterns and I know now , not to fuel the wrong types of delusions.. Our own beliefs can be highly destructive to our cognitive processes. Or on the flip side our beliefs can be our greatest weapon.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K do you ever feel like youre helping people Schizophrenia Forum 11
N Helping a Deaf Friend with psychosis Schizophrenia Forum 1
S How can I help my mother? She’s diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, but still not showing any treatment is helping. Schizophrenia Forum 1
B Helping a family member Schizophrenia Forum 5
P Helping science out a bit. Schizophrenia Forum 1
M Seeking advice for helping my schizophrenic brother Schizophrenia Forum 5
H so good to see family again tomorrow...happy thanksgiving everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 56
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i learned everyone sucks. Schizophrenia Forum 14
BEASTMODEWARRIOR i think understand why everyone is going nuts for cocoa puffs, this covid 19 is not ending uhh? Schizophrenia Forum 17
BEASTMODEWARRIOR good night everyone peaceout :) Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good afternoon everyone hope everyone is having a okay day. Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR this the last post for tonight everyone i wish you a great night have a good sleep tonight everyone Schizophrenia Forum 6
BEASTMODEWARRIOR through out life i was always the underdog, i was below everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey guys hows everyone doing, at my program :). Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everymorning everyone or good evening, heres the video of day just one today. Hope you enjoy it and learn? Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone:) Schizophrenia Forum 7
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize after all this [email protected] i been going thru this weekend feeling everyone was against me Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone hows everybody doing, its my brothers birthday today :) Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Do you feel like you want to perfect for everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 31
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good night everyone im going to sleep now :) Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR I promise this is going to my last thread about haters lol omg i bet everyone is sick tired already i understand Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone! How is everybody doing today? Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone hows everybody doing, i hopefully well:) Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR good morning everyone hows everybody doing Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey everyone im new here. Schizophrenia Forum 7
THE MANDALORIAN Today's lesson. Everyone feels pain. Schizophrenia Forum 9
TDCI1994 Everyone here is great! Schizophrenia Forum 2
fazza End or end everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 5
T Are you guys and everyone else deceiving me? Schizophrenia Forum 24
T Hey everyone. Schizophrenia Forum 88
T Hey everyone 2 Schizophrenia Forum 12
T Hey everyone Schizophrenia Forum 45
F Hello everyone - delusions vivid confusing dreams does anyone else get this? Schizophrenia Forum 27
P Hey everyone check this out. Schizophrenia Forum 2
W Hello Everyone.. I Have Some Questions I need to ask? Schizophrenia Forum 4
W Everyone goes through the voices especially when we about to die. Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Everyone acts like life is normal. Schizophrenia Forum 1
E What Ocean Do We Swim in Boys and Girls and everyone Inbetween? Schizophrenia Forum 5
Palladian Does everyone know you're schizophrenic? Schizophrenia Forum 14
HimAndSix Hello everyone..need help. Schizophrenia Forum 4
M Hi everyone, I'm new Schizophrenia Forum 14