• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I'm having a wobble!

C

celticlass

It just creeps in at times. This is mainly when I am struggling with extra jobs etc that need doing in and outside the house. I get to think like I cannot handle this much longer without some support. Then I embroidered it and think you are just some kind of useless human being anyway and your children will be relieved to see you die. Then they can be free of you. It's the lack of emotional support on a day to day basis that I find particularly hard. Sometimes everything I have to sort out just seems like a mountain I must climb and I have no idea where the strength is coming from. I can either around all the day, caught up in my head and making little progress. Anyway my pup needs to eat tonight so I had better go and find her some meat. And I must take my tablets.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Pup, shame he or she cannot speak 😁
I'm sure pets would hold such meaningful conversations

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It is all quite wearing isn't it
Test
be kind to yourself