• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm having a wobble

Lola25

Lola25

I'm having a wobble tonight. I have worked so hard the last few years to get my mental health under control. I used to be a regular contributor to this group but then I started to get better. But every now and then it gets too much and I just long for the release I used to get from my old ways. Serious self harm thoughts tonight, not sure what to do. Feel like Im just putting off the envitable at the mo. Not sure what to do...

Z

Zoe1

hi Lola

I hope you won't harm yourself
maybe stay on the forum as much as possible
chatting on peoples posts
might hopefully distract you

:grouphug: 💜

TheSadnessWillLastForever

TheSadnessWillLastForever

I usually put it off which sounds crazy but has worked for me and helpfully will with you too. I say "I'll wait til tomorrow, if I feel this way still then I'll SH" I'll go to bed and tell myself things will look better in the morning. Then I wake up feeling better because the feeling has passed. I hope that's helpful😅

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Lola. I remember you. We had a nice chat when you were last on. I hope today is a better day for you.