I'm harassing the tribunal people

E

english rose

I can't help it, they won't respond to my emails, I'm going to keep emailing them till they damn well have the grace to answer me; it's over a year now & I feel like I'm losing my grip on sanity, physical symptoms like eczema on my hand & hair-loss are appearing.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
maybe they are sending your emails straight to spam.

what do you want them to respond about?

E

english rose

No they are completely inefficient & incompetent, they say they haven't received instructions from UT, they did this before which delayed case by several weeks, I myself can't find the letter but I am not a professional - I am just someone losing it. They are costing me time & money & my sanity.

E

english rose

its not my job to chase them up and make sure they do their job properly, i've got enough on my plate, i'm not a hypocrite for losing the letter - it's not my job to be efficient, i know its around somewhere in my flat which has no storage space, they couldn't run a bath, i won't let them delay my case by another 5 weeks like they did before because of their incompetence, it's a nightmare, i'm losing it

E

english rose

i just remembered where i put it, i'd moved it to try & keep it safe as i'd spilt tea or coffee on it

E

english rose

I couldn't make phone-calls this morning because the landlord has got workmen in the vacant shop downstairs making a lot of noise drilling..... When it went quiet due to I assume them being on lunch-break, I took the opportunity to phone the DWP, the woman I spoke to was drunk - I'm not making it up, I know a drunk person when I hear one, she was slurring her words dreadfully & I found it hard to understand her. I will have to phone the lower tribunal seeing as getting a response out of them by email is like getting blood out of a stone, better do it before the drilling starts again....

E

english rose

My solicitor has abandoned me which is confusing & upsetting.

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am sorry to hear of these delays and upsets english rose.Do you mean your solicitor has dropped your case or just that you can't get a response from them yet?I think it is appalling that it is taking so long to get a hearing from the upper tribunal,a year without money and still it drags on.Have you thought of taking advice from black triangle disability rights group.It is just not on them losing paperwork and causing more delays!

E

english rose

I am sorry to hear of these delays and upsets english rose.Do you mean your solicitor has dropped your case or just that you can't get a response from them yet?I think it is appalling that it is taking so long to get a hearing from the upper tribunal,a year without money and still it drags on.Have you thought of taking advice from black triangle disability rights group.It is just not on them losing paperwork and causing more delays!
I got a letter from the solicitor saying that "I have now concluded the work on your case". If she won't be coming to the hearing with me then I'll ask MIND, I can't go in to that lion's den all alone.

E

english rose

I had to phone them up, you get through to a call centre who don't know much, you request a call back from the office that deals with your case, the guy phoned back & told me that whoever replied to my email got it wrong & they have received the instructions from the upper tribunal, as far as I'm concerned his apology was not strong enough - I was incredibly stressed out by that misinformation; he said I'll be lucky to get it sorted this year...... And so it goes on & on & on & on & on......