• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I'm growing tired of living and need advice

U

uniongard

I'm tired of trying to keep my thoughts to myself. I'm tired of living in this bizarre world where people act weird and facts change. I feel like someone is torturing me to get information from me. I just need to know what they want and I'll tell them. I just want all of this to be over with.

C

Comfort23

I've had thoughts of being tired of living too. It makes sense to have the thoughts occur when we're stressed or in pain. I'm not sure what's going on. Do you want to talk about it?

U

uniongard

Sorry. I think I made this post in haste. I'm not sure if this makes sense, but I'm feeling like there's one last thing that I can do for someone. Anyone. Just to make myself useful before I go. But I think I'm just going to lay down now and take it easy.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi,
Have you spoken to your dr about these feelings? Are you on any medication?
I hope you feel better very soon. Are you feeling suicidal?
Hugs

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Did your mother slap you in the face when you were growing up? Mental Health Experiences 24
A Are these feelings a common part of growing up? Mental Health Experiences 3
winterinspace Growing up thinking you don't matter Mental Health Experiences 6
G Growing Up and Independence Mental Health Experiences 2
B Growing up without a Mother Mental Health Experiences 2
M Feeling old and fearful of growing up- and I'm only 19 Mental Health Experiences 4
cpuusage The individuation process: growing into a mature human being Mental Health Experiences 2
R My brother age is 43 but mind is not growing with age Mental Health Experiences 2
siamesetwins I'm so tired Mental Health Experiences 5
S Are you tired of trying to look ok when other people are around? Mental Health Experiences 5
C I am tired of being happy Mental Health Experiences 4
A tired of people plotting against me Mental Health Experiences 3
R I’m tired Mental Health Experiences 2
R Im emotionally tired <TW> Mental Health Experiences 1
Ras getting real tired of psychiatrist, doctors and nurses Mental Health Experiences 13
PurplePrinny80s Tired by midday Mental Health Experiences 3
wraziel I'm tired that everybody trust in me Mental Health Experiences 6
wraziel I'm tired Mental Health Experiences 1
valleygirl Tired of pretending I'm not depressed Mental Health Experiences 4
S rivotril makes me tired Mental Health Experiences 1
Lostinthestatic Tired of explaining and justifying myself Mental Health Experiences 4
H Tired / Pained Mental Health Experiences 1
Q Venting and Cataloging - Just wanted to post this somewhere and I am tired of trying to physically journal Mental Health Experiences 3
S Hate when people tell me I look tired Mental Health Experiences 6
J My jealousy and deep insecurities is even making me tired Mental Health Experiences 1
C So sick and tired of always being sick and tired... Mental Health Experiences 4
Pinkshrimp anxiety depression lack of empathy. So tired Mental Health Experiences 2
S tired of my illness Mental Health Experiences 4
H I'm tired..... Mental Health Experiences 3
L sick and tired of shit! Mental Health Experiences 6
L Please help in anyway. I'm tired of this. I mentally hurt and refuse happiness. Mental Health Experiences 6
C Long time problem, really tired, frustrated and extremely depressed Mental Health Experiences 3
Mark_01 Tired of This Mental Health Experiences 9
worrymuffin I'm so tired Mental Health Experiences 4
M Thirsty, naked, and tired... Mental Health Experiences 10
Pandemonia Paranoia, anger and a lot of tired Mental Health Experiences 9
S Extreme boredom combined with extreme restlessness and agitation whilst living in a mental hospital Mental Health Experiences 3
Sloshiceangel The thought of living without technology makes me sick! Mental Health Experiences 11
H Multiple Personality Disorder - Living with the aftermath Mental Health Experiences 5
E I'm sick of my living situation Mental Health Experiences 8
B Living in fear Mental Health Experiences 2
D Living in a bitter cycle of childhood trauma Mental Health Experiences 4
T I feel depressed. My mental problems are stopping me from living Mental Health Experiences 1
C Living with massive regret. Mental Health Experiences 17
D Here is my reason for living Mental Health Experiences 51
D living is very uncomfortable Mental Health Experiences 7
T Living nightmare Mental Health Experiences 5
Mario82 Imagine what it was like living with mental illness in ancient times... Mental Health Experiences 13
D Living With It All Mental Health Experiences 7
S Living in a toxic home with depression Mental Health Experiences 1