• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm going to write letters tonight

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm done. I'm ready to die. I can't go on. I will be writing letters tonight to make sure everything is in order. I will leave my car to my mom, that's the only thing I have that is worth anything. I will write my obituary like how I want it done.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I think you should write the letters and then burn them (somewhere safe outdoors!).
It might be cathartic to write things down, but I do hope you don't go through with doing anything harmful to yourself.:hug1:

Have you managed to talk to Sue today?
Sorry if you've already said elsewhere, i'm still catching up on today's posts.

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

I really hope you reconsider this whole dying thing Linc.

Sometimes writing out goodbye letters or suicide notes is what makes us stay our hand. The reality of death and suicide just seems too bleak, too final, too unknown when we're writing our goodbyes down on paper. Writing a suicide note might serve as a bit of catharsis.

Please don't hurt yourself sweetie. :hug:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

it's time I've hurt too many people. im worthless. there's no hope for me.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

im too much handle. sorry :sorry: I will go away now

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
it's time I've hurt too many people. im worthless. there's no hope for me.
I can't believe you've hurt anyone Lincoln, certainly not enough to warrant dying. You're not worthless, you're lovely. :hug: xxx
There's always hope. Please reconsider dying. We love you and would miss you. :hug: xxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

its too much. I have the tools, just need the time. maybe after my session with Sue I will feel better, but I doubt it. I will have to promise her that I wont hurt myself, but I cant do that...im so close, nobody understands how close I am

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
its too much. I have the tools, just need the time. maybe after my session with Sue I will feel better, but I doubt it. I will have to promise her that I wont hurt myself, but I cant do that...im so close, nobody understands how close I am
I hope Sue can help you see how valuable you are; you don't deserve to die. Please stay safe. :hug: xxx

L

lizyorange

I could agree with your pain but worthless? No way. I just joined this community and you already helped a lot. You sure deserve more than hope so please stay and take care. I'm sorry I don't have words to erase what you're dealing with but my thoughts are with you.

J

jeztepes

hello lincoln ,, i know how you feel and contemplating suicide its like a moth to a flame,, I can feel the seductive siren of i ,, the release ,, but i know in my heart and so do you that its not the way ,,,please keep talking to us ,,

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm weak. Im crying. It's time for me to go.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I will hopefully do it once I get home from qork. I can't go on

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Please don't. Talk to Sue. You're a special lady Lincoln and you deserve to live. :hug: xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Depression Forum 4
Taffy Depression Forum 9
O Depression Forum 9
G Depression Forum 7
C Depression Forum 12