• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm going to fail my exam

G

Ghoul

(I think this is where I should post this, sorry if I'm wrong!)
These are my last exams, after this I'm graduating high school. I have an exam today that I had a whole week to study for, but I didn't. I tried but nothing could make me concentrate (I usually manage to concentrate just fine). I tried studying in silence, using relaxing music, asmr, a "reward system", etc. Nothing works. I have about 6 hours and I feel like giving up, this subject is very difficult and I always had trouble with it. I actually have a very good grade for the lesson so I also feel bad cause I feel like I will let my teacher down. There's no way I can relax anymore, I'm so tense I can't even try to remember the basics.

In the Clouds

In the Clouds

I feel the same except mine's in 45 minutes. Honestly all you can do is try your best and I know that means nothing right now but if you can't concentrate, you can't concentrate. And you've tried to revise. This is just one exam and you always know more than you think. I can't even remember the layout for my exam today but I know when I'm in there I'll remember something. And something is better than nothing.
I feel like I've just rambled, so I'm sorry. But good luck and just remember this is one exam and everybody has blips.
Hope it goes ok. :hug5:

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Good luck both of you.
Don't give up. then you will defiantly fail. I am sure it will go better than you expect.

Kerome

Kerome

I remember doing exams... It seems ages ago though... Rooting for you guys & sending you good wishes!

:hug:

G

Ghoul

Thanks everyone! I'll still try but I'm so tense I'm grinding my teeth and giving myself a headache.
In the Clouds, I hope yours goes better than mine! Good luck! :hug5:

U

UMPALUMPA

All the best in the exams, the worrying before is the worst part :)

In the Clouds

In the Clouds

I feel like I hijacked the thread but thanks everyone. :D

Ghoul, hope yours goes ok, let us know. :hug5:

In the Clouds

In the Clouds

It actually went much better than expected! I'm pretty sure I did good enough to pass! :D How was yours?
Yay I'm glad! :D Mine went alright thanks, think I passed as well :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tawny Wellbeing 8
Mario82 Wellbeing 10