• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'M going mad

K

Kylecuddles

i can't take this anymore one sec i'm happy next am angry then sad and depressed lonely to a point where i feel useless broken and i just want to lay down and die to happy hyper and horny this is driving me crazy on top of that i worry about every thing this happens none stop and i will be depressed for like a week then i get that one day i'm ok feels like i can do anything i'm so happy then back to being depressed i just wish it would stop like that and the social anxiety and my poor social skills makes my life as if i was living in hell and i have no one to talk to i just want to stop trying and go dig and hole and die in it

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
it's possible to break the loop, or at the very least, significantly lengthen the time between each cycle

psychiatric drugs may help ease your symptoms but they don't get to the core of your problems

Faylen

Faylen

I can sympathise with your words Kylecuddles.

I have been feeling the same frustrations as of late with the constant changing of mood and extreme ends of the spectrum.

It is confusing/difficult to understand one day to the next.

If you ever need to talk/rant or express feel free to drop me a line. Sometimes just getting things off your chest can help.

Are you currently under any care or treatment?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zero One Bipolar Forum 6
U Bipolar Forum 2
H Bipolar Forum 23
frisas45 Bipolar Forum 1
B Bipolar Forum 1