• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Im giving myself a time limit.

T

Tvgirl

If the country is still talking about me a year from now im going to write it off as a delusion. A camera can not record for that long.

EdEd

EdEd

Dude , when I thought the TV was talking about me.. I would be watching the YouTube episodes in aw.. I would be like how the hell do they know what I'm doing? How did they know that? I would be studying everything that they were saying.. but I felt as if they were targeting my children and I got enraged and started to destroy stuff.

T

Tvgirl

Dude , when I thought the TV was talking about me.. I would be watching the YouTube episodes in aw.. I would be like how the hell do they know what I'm doing? How did they know that? I would be studying everything that they were saying.. but I felt as if they were targeting my children and I got enraged and started to destroy stuff.
Luckily they are focused on me. I just wonder how they can see me so well. And respond so quickly.

EdEd

EdEd

That's the same stuff I use to wonder.

T

Tvgirl

That's the same stuff I use to wonder.
Can I be honest with you @EdEd ? I really believe my life is in danger. I believe the country is trying to persecute me and I'm tired of living like this. What should I do? I believe everyone is trying to deceive me.

EdEd

EdEd

I had to get away from all the things that stimulated me believing that way for awhile.

EdEd

EdEd

You should try to get away from the TV some, it helped me out a lot.. then at the time all I thought I had to worry about.was other people.

O

On Fire

I have had the TV delusion also, but only when not taking an antipsychotic. I remember being in a homeless shelter in London, because I did not want to stay with my family because I thought they were against me, and then on the news every story was about me, and other people who were staying there sort of acted out stories from the TV.
Eventually I was prescribed Aripiprazole again, and have not had psychosis again since, thankfully.

EdEd

EdEd

But in reality, looking back now, I can see that I was reading too much into things.. I took everything personally that I heard and tried to apply it to me and my life in some way.

EdEd

EdEd

Can I be honest with you @EdEd ? I really believe my life is in danger. I believe the country is trying to persecute me and I'm tired of living like this. What should I do? I believe everyone is trying to deceive me.
Your life isnt in danger though , that much I can say for sure.. well your life isnt in danger concerning what you're hearing.

B

belmo

Dear Tvgirl - I had the same problem. They were watching me through tv. Satellites(scanning through the walls), but my problem was I was a secret agent so I didn't tell that to anyone but continuing on my mission. I was even recording people with my eyes(microchip in my head-Robocop style). The worst part of it was that I was on a mission and not telling anyone about this. It ended bad for me because at the end I attacked someone. Luckily I did end in mental hospital not in jail. So as long as you are sharing your experience with anybody, there is nothing to worry about.