I'm getting worse

A

Amber1964

I've been losing more time. And, other symptoms. I'll post on another forum. Where it's more appropriate.

A

Amber1964

I just don't want to be living anymore. I don't see that point of just being. It wouldn't be a big deal if I wasn't around
People say they would miss me. But I would soon be forgotten. I won't do anything to hurt myself. But it is tempting.

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I just don't want to be living anymore. I don't see that point of just being. It wouldn't be a big deal if I wasn't around People say they would miss me. But I would soon be forgotten. I won't do anything to hurt myself. But it is tempting.
I don't have experience with losing time. It must be frightening, and I am sorry you are having trouble with it. I don't have any advice, but wanted say I really like your quote!

G

goodgollymiss

It's hard to see noe but in the future things become more enjoyable and have more depth. Like reading

A

Amber1964

I'm feeling worse today. I'm not sure why. Just very depressed and triggered.

J

Jules5

We all go through some bad periods in life this too shall pass. So glad you are posting and keeping ahead of our mental health.
I feel like nothing matters and I am just sitting around like nothing. Lost alone and feeling bad.

Lots of hugs and love Jules

A

Amber1964

Hi Jules, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I know you feel alone. But you're not alone. You have friends here who care about you. I care, listening. Anytime you want to talk.
love and hugs Amber

J

Jules5

Hi Jules, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I know you feel alone. But you're not alone. You have friends here who care about you. I care, listening. Anytime you want to talk.
love and hugs Amber
Thank you Amber. I am not working and it is hard to keep busy enough around the house. I am on medications and in therapy.
I just can not think of anything to keep me busy. Hope you are well and good Love Julies

G

goodgollymiss

Maybe you could learn a new language