• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I'm frustrated!

A

AndyRoo3279

Well I'm new,pissed off to say the least. Here's my story. I've got a partner 10 years younger than me.I'm 41. We have 3 beautiful kids. My finances are crap. Have been for 20 years,so the creditors who I've used for loans and cards have basically raped me with the horrifically high interest rates. Every month is a struggle on payday,but I'm not too fussed as money means not that much to me I'm just annoyed at the greedy people who want it even the big companies etc. Also what is it with horrible people relying on others to get by in their respective lives when they're quite capable of doing things for themselves? Also I hate people who love themselves,why are they so up they're own arses. It seems life and rewards fall into place if your a ****. At this stage in life I always feel like I want to even things up for the disadvantaged in many ways. I believe in people having the opportunities that some have had that aren't so deserving,this drives me wild with rage and its unfair,yes the saying life's not fair but I'm not accepting it,like ever,my decisions will always be made on evening things up. So seeing horrid people who seem to have all the luck and are utter ***** is really getting me down and I don't wanna be in the same society as them, sorry for rambling but I'm going crazy,I'm miserable most of the time and I hate it,please someone comment as I need to know what's going on in my head.

C

candycane

@AndyRoo3279 I see your upset.
Have you tried anger management classes, for your anger issues?
If not, I would start there, also talking to a Mental Health Counselor, might be helpful, as well.
I hope this helps you.
As to why? I do not know,enough of what, is going on in your life,to answer that question.
I feel you should see some out side help,for your issues.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I hear you. Everything you have said is right on the money and it’s utter crap. Is the problem that you are thinking about these matters too much to the point where it overwhelms you? I think it is healthy and good to have the thoughts and feelings of frustration you are having. But not to the extent that it overtakes your life. Do you have an outlet for your frustration like exercise or listening to music? Are there other things you can do, hobbies, etc... to take your mind off of these thoughts of frustration? It’s good to feel passionate about problems in society. Just please don’t forget to also take care of your health. xo, j

A

Alooftech

Shit that's crazy. I understand it though.

K

karl7

Well I'm new,pissed off to say the least. Here's my story. I've got a partner 10 years younger than me.I'm 41. We have 3 beautiful kids. My finances are crap. Have been for 20 years,so the creditors who I've used for loans and cards have basically raped me with the horrifically high interest rates. Every month is a struggle on payday,but I'm not too fussed as money means not that much to me I'm just annoyed at the greedy people who want it even the big companies etc. Also what is it with horrible people relying on others to get by in their respective lives when they're quite capable of doing things for themselves? Also I hate people who love themselves,why are they so up they're own arses. It seems life and rewards fall into place if your a ****. At this stage in life I always feel like I want to even things up for the disadvantaged in many ways. I believe in people having the opportunities that some have had that aren't so deserving,this drives me wild with rage and its unfair,yes the saying life's not fair but I'm not accepting it,like ever,my decisions will always be made on evening things up. So seeing horrid people who seem to have all the luck and are utter ***** is really getting me down and I don't wanna be in the same society as them, sorry for rambling but I'm going crazy,I'm miserable most of the time and I hate it,please someone comment as I need to know what's going on in my head.
i personally believe there should be a one world economy and a one world society.....ideally the West should be helping out impoverished parts of africa and asia.