• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm feeling worse instead of better

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Woke up this morning with my usual dark cloud hanging over me. My body heavy and aching and my friend tinnitus screaming in my head. Nothing but negative thoughts. The effort required to get out of bed was ridiculous and now that I'm up I feel so empty inside and so distant from having any kind of joy in my life. I feel mentally drained and physically wrecked. What a way to start the day...

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am so sorry you are feeling this way. It is really horrible to wake up feeling low. Do you feel like doing some art? I know that gives you a lot of joy.

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Honestly I don't feel like doing anything. And I'm angry at myself for that and disappointed in myself. At the moment I'm just trying to breathe and accept that this is how I feel right now. Thanks for replying. A timely reminder that I'm not alone in how I feel 👍🙂👍

bpd2020

bpd2020

Please do not be angry. You cannot help feeling depressed. It is not something in your control. I think accepting you feel down is a good idea. Just reminding yourself that it is how you feel.

You are welcome.

C

Candy555

Woke up this morning with my usual dark cloud hanging over me. My body heavy and aching and my friend tinnitus screaming in my head. Nothing but negative thoughts. The effort required to get out of bed was ridiculous and now that I'm up I feel so empty inside and so distant from having any kind of joy in my life. I feel mentally drained and physically wrecked. What a way to start the day...

C

Candy555

Hi Zazz, thank you for your kind words, I'm sorry you are feeling so down and negative.I am not even sure if I am doing all this properly.As sometimes I find a bit to let me reply.Then other times I press reply and it comes up with writing and numbers on the screen.And there are so many different parts to learn about and to learn how to use on this site.I know it's just me though and the difficulty I have in trying to work my way round everything.I hope this makes sense.Sorry if it's bit confusing what I'm trying to explain about my difficulty working things out.And that's everything, even just in my everyday life.I am so thankful for this site.I just need to understand it.Easier said for me than done.Thanks again for your supportive reassuring words.It means a lot to me.I am glad I am not alone.I truly understand how you feel,it sounds quite like me.

C

Candy555

Hi Zazz, thank you for your kind words, I'm sorry you are feeling so down and negative.I am not even sure if I am doing all this properly.As sometimes I find a bit to let me reply.Then other times I press reply and it comes up with writing and numbers on the screen.And there are so many different parts to learn about and to learn how to use on this site.I know it's just me though and the difficulty I have in trying to work my way round everything.I hope this makes sense.Sorry if it's bit confusing what I'm trying to explain about my difficulty working things out.And that's everything, even just in my everyday life.I am so thankful for this site.I just need to understand it.Easier said for me than done.Thanks again for your supportive reassuring words.It means a lot to me.I am glad I am not alone.I truly understand how you feel,it sounds quite like me.
m

bpd2020

bpd2020

When you click on reply it will quote the persons post you have clicked on. You will need to get to the bottom of their post in order to write your own message.

C

Candy555

I'm not even sure
When you click on reply it will quote the persons post you have clicked on. You will need to get to the bottom of their post in order to write your own message.
thanks for your kind help,I don't even know if this is going go through.

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Candy,
It can be difficult to navigate your way around this site but you'll get used to it. I'm always clicking on the wrong things too lol
Hopefully you'll find that many people are in a similar position to you and have similar struggles. There's always lots of advice and inspiration to be found from other people's stories. I wish you well on your journey and hope you find ways to help you cope better with the difficulties you are experiencing.
Best Wishes, Zaz 🙂🙂🙂

C

Candy555

Hi Candy,
It can be difficult to navigate your way around this site but you'll get used to it. I'm always clicking on the wrong things too lol
Hopefully you'll find that many people are in a similar position to you and have similar struggles. There's always lots of advice and inspiration to be found from other people's stories. I wish you well on your journey and hope you find ways to help you cope better with the difficulties you are experiencing.
Best Wishes, Zaz 🙂🙂🙂
Thanks so much for letting me know that zazz,helps me feel bit better to know I'm not the only one struggling to navigate the site.And it is very inspirational and reassuring to read about other people's struggles.And the people are all so kind and understanding.I hope things get better for you too.But i know how hard everything is.I am always tired and drained.And so hard to motivate myself.I am really struggling with my weight and comfort eating..I should be doing some exercise but with no energy or motivation, I don't know how someone is meant to do that.All the best😊