• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm feeling sad and anxious

N

Nate

I can't seem to get out of this funk, I'm anxious and depressed. I wish I had more energy to be happy. I hate the fact that I'm depending on medication to make me feel normal. I wish that this will pass. I'm 50 years old and I don't see anything good in my life just more of the same. I just want to feel normal.

L

Lightanddark

Hope u feel better soon

L

Lightanddark

I have a gang of people against me never felt so low

Zero One

Zero One

I can't seem to get out of this funk, I'm anxious and depressed. I wish I had more energy to be happy. I hate the fact that I'm depending on medication to make me feel normal. I wish that this will pass. I'm 50 years old and I don't see anything good in my life just more of the same. I just want to feel normal.
I understand wanting to be normal without meds, but at least you found something that works. You may need something different for depression and anxiety. I am on a medicine for mood, another for anger/stress/anxiety, and two antipsychotics--I'm doing and feeling better overall but still not normal. Is there anything that you have always wanted to do? Like travel to the Taj Mahal or take dancing lessons? I think you may find excitement in doing that thing...even the preparations for it.