I'm feeling cursed lately

B

BpTyrant

I've always been in relatively good physical health (not perfect, but no major health problems), lately I'm starting to wonder though why I'm suddenly plagued with health problems I've never had before.

First I started having problems with my left foot getting really stiff and painful, after a couple different doctors appointments I've basically gotten to the point where I won't even bother with a doctor, I feel like its something I'm just gonna have to deal with from time to time.

Then from time to time my nerves (mostly along my back) start getting overactive causing shooting pain (like getting hit with a bunch of tiny sparks) whenever it gets really hot and I sweat a lot.

And the worst thing yet, twice this year I've had unexplainable lower stomach/abdominal pain, I even went to Urgent Care yesterday and they did a standard checkup and then X-Rays, and they said they cant find anything that would explain the kind of pain I was in.

Once seems unfortunate, twice seems like I'm cursed with a recurring medical condition, the only good thing is it seems like it will probably work it's way out of my system in another day or two (last time it was 4 days of pain and then the pain went away).

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

BpTyrant, sorry you are having mysterious ailments. Body Trips is what I call them. As we get older, there are more and more mysterious aches and pains that the doctors can't always identify or address. I have pains that the doctors can't figure out too.