• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i'm dying here!! help!!

mark payne

mark payne

i'm having the worst time in my life, i always think about my future all the day and even i'm sleeping i think about it and i have that fear to do something or to be somebody i'm not cause of fear,i'm with a girl from 3 months now and everytime things about to get serious i feel afraid and i stop everything, my friends always laugh at me telling me you can't treat a woman and protect her,i want so bad to marry her and be in the same house with her but i have that fear of you know(you gotta be the man) (you have to do that and that cause you are a man) every person i know telling me how weak i'm when it come to woman cause my fear its kinda clear and yea im afraid, i'm that strong man in everything but when it come to women and when i think about spending my life with one people tell me there r things i have to do to protect her and idk what is that, i mean i want to be with her so bad but i dont want to fight or anything i dont want to get my face broken or something i want to be in peace with my lady i dont want to feel like 24/7 that someone will try to hurt her and u gotta fight back, when i talked to my friends they said that im not a man enough or called me gay! and p*** and i really start to thing there is something wrong with me plz tell me how i can make that fear go away!!it just the idea and be with her in the same house freak me out and i feel like maybe we get married and in the 3 or 4 week she will tell me that she get bored!!cause u know girls love bad guys and this crazy stuffs and my girl is that kind i really love her but i'm so scared!! HELP!

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Sorry that you're having such a rough time with your thoughts and worries. It can all seem so over-whelming and hard to think straight when your mind is bombarded with too much at once.

Really though, you're just over-thinking things. Everyone has worries and concerns within relationships but it sounds as though you're taking on the stresses of it all at once and prematurely. Just try to relax a little and be yourself rather than this person you think you should be.

Your girlfriend is with you because she wants to be with you, and loves you for the person you are. There's plenty of time to be thinking about living together and marrying. When the time is right, you probably won't even question those things.

Women don't want bad guys or supermen. We want someone we can trust, love and care about and receive that in return.

I don't know if any of this will help but I hope you manage to relax a little and feel better about things soon