• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm down, right down

bubbling under

bubbling under

I've avoided being here too much, because I don't think I' any good to anyone at the moment. Am on self destruct can't stop it, am pulling at my hair, not eating, which has gone from over eating to this. I'm surviving on apple juice and water. I can't sleep properly , my mind races, I end up in tears in the early hrs and don;t know what to do with mysef

please help:cry:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Very sorry to hear that you are in such a bad place bubbling under. When you are that down the only really important thing is to keep safe - personally I find it safest just to stay in bed! But when you feel a little better then clearly you need to be seeking help - I don't know what your current situation is regards doctors/psychs/medication etc.. but you should be getting whoever is in charge to review your treatment.

Oh and you never have to worry about doing 'good' to anyone here - when you are ill of course no-one can, and that is not the point of the Forum; use it to let your feelings out.

Hope that the black pit becomes just that little bit (at least) less black soon.

Nick

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Bubbling under - I agree with Nick let some steam off here and don;t worry about helping others - you have to be safe yourself - that is the most important thing.
Could you go to the doctors and speak with them.

Take Care and keep posting
KS

elvis the cat

elvis the cat

hi honey u have been having a bad time at the moment ,u have had a lot to deal with lately . don't be so hard on yourself, u don't deserve it . you need to eat well to feel well too. love &:hug::hug:your friend spotty . here when u need me . xx

bluenomore

bluenomore

Don't have much to add to the advice and comments everyone's made.
Just wanted to give you a big :hug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

Thank you for you hugs. I haven;t felt this bad for such a long time, I'm going to a friends in a while I called her last night. But I can't get out of bed yet, I've tried but I get paniced. I don't know whats up with me :cry:

S

shelly

Sorry

Hey sorry,
Only just read your thread poor you. Just hang on in there things will get better. Sending you big hugs :hug:

bubbling under

bubbling under

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR ONE FUXKING DAY I WANT TO BE NORMAL NOT TAKE PILLS NOT PRETEND EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT BECAUSE ITS NOT FUCKING SLRIGHT HOW IS THISD ALRIGHT:mad::mad::mad: AND I CAN;T EVEN REMEMBER IF I'VE EVEN TAKN MY PILLS TONIGHT

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Bubbling Under,

I am really sorry to hear you sounding so down. You're right it's not alright to feel like that and I hope the feeling passes soon. Are you able to take some time off work to try and rest a little more?
Please take care of yourself - I'm thinking about you.
If u want to vent or chat pls feel free to PM me. Sorry I have been a bit useless lately.

Xx

bubbling under

bubbling under

You haven't been usless, I have

Not at work till next thursday now and i'm so tired

L

lonelyandlost

Not sure what to say, so sorry

I hope the hugs can help a little

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::grouphug::grouphug::hug::hug::hug: