• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I'm done.

T

The_Architect

Hi all,

I'm new on this forum and I really need some advice. I'm bp II. I have been struggling with it for a while now, the meds i'm on don't work, my gp doesn't listen and i've kinda had enough.

So what i'm asking is, has anyone been through the feeling of being done with everything?

I have a decent job, family life is ok and my artistic career is going ok, but I just don't feel like doing anything, I just can't seem to care.

The job i'm in now, I seem to be doing badly, only because i'm done. But I really do care and want to do my best and make a go of it, but I just can't seem to. Thats also the case with some exhibitions I have coming up, it's great and it's a big deal, but again, I can't seem to care.

Has anyone else had problems like this? The feeling of just being done? If so any advice?

Thanks,
The_Architect

L

Lady Summer Isles

Hi and :welcome:
Yes me too at the moment, don't know what to do myself, just know these feelings do tend to pass eventually.
Take care
Hugs
Tannith

T

The_Architect

Hi Tannith,

Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry to hear your feeling that way too, I do hope you feel better too.

It's just all annoying as i've been feeling this way for a few months now! Anyway, it's nice to meet you, thanks for the hugs! x

emski

emski

I feel pretty done at the mo too, don't feel interested, motivated, can't concentrate, just apathetic and don't feel like I care. All I can say is stick around here - there are lots of people here who will try and support you and give you positive vibes. Be good to yourself too - give yourself a break :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Bipolar Forum 2
H Bipolar Forum 23
frisas45 Bipolar Forum 1
B Bipolar Forum 1
Zardos Bipolar Forum 18